shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy Keshi pearls?

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I recently fell in love with a Keshi WSS strand I saw, but can't really seem to find too many keshi listings anywhere. Would you have recommendations of the best source for them?

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
South Sea keshi can be quite pricey.

If you have a very generous budget, Paspaley has a number of SS keshi jewelry pieces:

Also pricey, here are Assael's keshi:

And Autore:

wanamaker

Rough_Rock

If you have a very generous budget, Paspaley has a number of SS keshi jewelry pieces:

And Autore:

Wow, both the beauty and the price is beyond my imagination! I just bought a pair of keshi earrings to dab my feet in and will need to save for a necklace now. Thanks a lot for your help!

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Last edited:

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
I ended up buying a pair of keshi studs from Autore, Paspaley website only has very small sizes still available. Also bought a faux keshi pearl necklace from Jcrew to get an idea of how it would look.

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
keshi.jpg

With my entry akoya studs, now I get why people say pearls are hard to photograph. The actual pearls give off pink/green hues.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock

And Autore:
Just a PSA that the Autore Moda website linked is not the same as the more well known Autore brand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results