shape
carat
color
clarity

Wife's bday in 10 days, best place to find lab grown stud earrings?

ryan23

Rough_Rock
Hey folks, a bit of a newbie here with respect to lab grown diamonds. Is it possible to find a pair of stud earrings delivered in 10 days? If not, I can always give an IOU :)

Where would be the best place to look for a pair? I know a lot of people use loosegrowndiamond.com but I'm not sure how to select from all their choices. I'm looking to spend around $1500-2k. Round, shiny, maybe 2-3 total kw? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got 2x 1.92 E VVS 1 in yg for $2180 from Alex Park Jewelers.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely DM Alex Park on IG. It won’t be concierge service, but he has good pairs on his feed as well as non-posted pairs.

What a great gift! Yay!

SallyA

Rough_Rock
IDJ! I bought 1.25ct studs from ID Jewelry. They’re beautiful—like I was really surprised how sparkly and lovely they are. IDJ is running a special through the end of July for 2ct studs in 14k white gold for like $750-800. I worked with Alina and she was great.

SallyA

Rough_Rock
IDJ! I bought 1.25ct studs from ID Jewelry. They’re beautiful—like I was really surprised how sparkly and lovely they are. IDJ is running a special through the end of July for 2ct studs in 14k white gold for like $750-800. I worked with Alina and she was great.

Adding the code if you want to use IDJ- “sparkleinjuly” brings the price of 2ct studs to $795. Hope this helps!

ryan23

Rough_Rock
Thank you - I just messaged Alex Park on IG.

I didn't know IDJ does lab grown - Yekutial actually helped me do the engagement ring for my wife. Maybe I should circle back with him!

Do I just basically trust these people to give me a good pair of earrings? With the engagement ring, I found the stone and had Yekutial set it...

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’m looking at Gemsny right now. Excellent sale. I have bought lab from them before and had great service.

ryan23

Rough_Rock
I’m looking at Gemsny right now. Excellent sale. I have bought lab from them before and had great service.

I like how they pair the diamonds for you. So many options though! But great pricing.

SallyA

Rough_Rock
Thank you - I just messaged Alex Park on IG.

I didn't know IDJ does lab grown - Yekutial actually helped me do the engagement ring for my wife. Maybe I should circle back with him!

Do I just basically trust these people to give me a good pair of earrings? With the engagement ring, I found the stone and had Yekutial set it...
If you’re working with a vendor who’s well regarded by this crowd and you let them know you would like “price scope quality” they will hopefully do you right. I can only speak for my experience with IDJ and I found their stone specs to be higher grade than others at a competitive price. Wishing you well with the hunt! I’m sure your lucky wife will be delighted!

ryan23

Rough_Rock
If you’re working with a vendor who’s well regarded by this crowd and you let them know you would like “price scope quality” they will hopefully do you right. I can only speak for my experience with IDJ and I found their stone specs to be higher grade than others at a competitive price. Wishing you well with the hunt! I’m sure your lucky wife will be delighted!

Thank you. I'd love to be able to hand pick my own from gemsy or somewhere, but there's soooo many choice and I don't understand how a pair can be $890 or $3500 and have the same specs. So perhaps IDJ might be a better route for me.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
If you want concierge service, hit up Jonathan @Rhino at Distinctive Gem. It’s gonna cost a bit more. But he might also price match with IDJ or the like. Never hurts to ask.

ryan23

Rough_Rock
Jonathan @ rhino is pretty great so far.

How is David Klass in terms of trusting him with diamond selections?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results