shape
carat
color
clarity

Would love feedback on this diamond quality:)

jessicamomo

Rough_Rock
Hi All
After spending a whole week researching and many useful info from this website, I bought this diamond from Ritani. They have the preview in person option before making final purchase, so would love everyone's opinion on it. Being an completely untrained eye, I'm afraid I may not be able to really notice any issues in person.

This is a CVD diamond, so I guess the concern would be any brown tint, and straining pattern? Blue nuance usually isn't an issue with CVD diamond?

Here is the link to the diamond. It says sold because I already bought it. Also open to suggestion of diamond if you think this is not a good option :) Thank you all!!!

Just also want to add that, this is VVSI, but from the 360 video, i can see some inclusion. For some other stones on the site with a VVS2 grading, I can't see any inclusion. So actually a bit puzzled at that as well.

It's pretty nice, but there are better out there in terms of cut precision and graining.

Are you open to another vendor?

It's pretty nice, but there are better out there in terms of cut precision and graining.

Are you open to another vendor?

Of course! I'm basically looking for D-E color ( or in general colorless category), clarity can go all the way to VVS1 or VVS2 (or just eye clean), 2.3-2.5 carat. This one I price matched it to be ~1300, but my budget can go up to 2500-3000.

I used Ritani just because it seems to have a lot of inventory with great prices. Open to other suggestions too!!

Of course! I'm basically looking for D-E color ( or in general colorless category), clarity can go all the way to VVS1 or VVS2 (or just eye clean), 2.3-2.5 carat. This one I price matched it to be ~1300, but my budget can go up to 2500-3000.

I used Ritani just because it seems to have a lot of inventory with great prices. Open to other suggestions too!!

I found a beautiful ~2.5ct. Let me know when you're online and ready to put it on hold or purchase, as lurkers tend to snatch up recommended stones.

I found a beautiful ~2.5ct. Let me know when you're online and ready to put it on hold or purchase, as lurkers tend to snatch up recommended stones.

I'm on line now! Which time zone are you at? I notice you usually reply ~midnight US EDT (where I'm at). Is there a better time that you will be online? I can match yours! :)

I'm on line now! Which time zone are you at? I notice you usually reply ~midnight US EDT (where I'm at). Is there a better time that you will be online? I can match yours! :)

Here you go!

Here you go!

Thank you! This one looks beautiful! I'm placing the order hope i can get this one before Ritani one so that I have something to compare in person. Thank you so much for your help!!

Thank you! This one looks beautiful! I'm placing the order hope i can get this one before Ritani one so that I have something to compare in person. Thank you so much for your help!!

You're very welcome, glad you got it! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts after it arrives.

You're very welcome, glad you got it! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts after it arrives.

Oh I'm so sad. Just got the email from them telling me that the diamond was already sold out from manufacturer. I was so excited for it! I guess i'll have to continue to search.

Oh I'm so sad. Just got the email from them telling me that the diamond was already sold out from manufacturer. I was so excited for it! I guess i'll have to continue to search.

If you're around today, I've found an alternative for you.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics