shape
carat
color
clarity

Yehuda: It's not for everyone

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So years ago, long before I met Pricescope, I wanted to buy the largest diamond I could find within my budget, and I ended up buying this Yehuda clarity enhanced diamond from a local jewelry store. It has served me well, in its sparkly halo. But as I become less and less a necklace wearer, I am putting it out here to see if anyone is interested in a big look for a relative bargain. It's a very sparkly, bright stone, very white. I don't have exact specs, but if I remember correctly, it is approx 0.8 ct, not including the halo stones. It is set in 14k yellow gold with a 20" wheat chain.

If anyone would like more precise information, I can have it measured and assessed by my jeweler. Glad to take more pictures and answer questions, but for now, here's a look. And if there is interest I will create an LT listing. Asking price $1500.

IMG_4171.JPGIMG_4164.JPGIMG_4163.JPGIMG_4169.JPG

Dropping price to $1400.

It’s very pretty! My first engagement ring was clarity enhanced and even though I know lots of people warn against them, it was a great way to get a lot of diamond for the money. I turned it into a pendant and always get compliments. Decent cut by the eye but I don’t know the angles since it isn’t certed. I’ve had it for almost 20 years and it still looks great! Lots of people warned me
About longevity of the treatment but I haven’t had any issues.

I hope someone snatches your pendant up. It’s beautiful!

Thanks, @Tophat1! I feel the same -- it was a good choice at the time and it's really a lovely diamond. Bright and beautiful, looks well cut (same here, no cert), and there's no way to tell that it's had enhancement. I hope someone comes along who will love it, too!

Price drop: $1200.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP