shape
carat
color
clarity

Back Problems

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Does anyone else suffer from back pains/weak back and have any guidance to share? I'm in my late 30s and have a healthy diet and workout routine. I'm not sure what caused it as there wasn't a triggering event. However, there was a period in time last year where I would have severe pains only at a certain angle (seated position in a chair to standing). Once I was upright though, I was in good shape and anything from weights/running/cycling wasn't a problem.

Fast forward to today, I don't have those pain points getting up from a seated position anymore. However, I can tell that my back still has some sort of issue when I stretch. The only thing I'm consciously doing that makes it worse is if I paint my own nails (sitting on the floor so my back curled). Obviously I try to limit things that hurt my back but the interesting thing is that all other normal activities in life seems to not bother me. As a result, I haven't thought it was severe enough to get an MRI/X-Ray and have been laying on top a foam roller to get my back to "curl/lengthen/stretch" in the other direction, which seems to help. I'm not sure what a DR would do as it isn't bad enough to want to do surgery so I assume the only thing I can do is strength and stretch, which is what I am doing already. Perhaps medical tests could help me better understand whether it's muscular or bone or nerve related but does it not matter if the solution is the same? Appreciate any thoughts and TIA!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results