shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I have eyes on this stone I reserved from WF?

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock

It's on hold through tomorrow and I'm waffling back and forth just because of the price. I know I can a similar stone for less than half the cost, but all of the guesswork is taken out and I'm pairing it with the Vatche u113, which I can't get elsewhwere. Any concerns with the stone?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I like bang for the buck, and lab diamond prices seem to just keep sinking. I find it very difficult to notice most of the small differences in the four C's that can drive prices up so steeply anyway.

So, I'd go elsewhere and get a similar diamond for that fraction the price you mentioned. But, as always, jmo, fwiw etc. :)

ETA: I don't know about the setting issue you mentioned, though. (Update: Okay, I found it. It's a six prong solitaire setting, right?)

I'm thinking about getting a lab diamond solitaire sometime soon, in that size range and want to keep it under about $2,500 total, if possible, including the setting. But I'd be happy with it, so differing wishes definitely count too imo. Good luck with it!

Last edited:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree about getting what you really want. If you'd feel like you're settling for less than what you have your heart set on, imo you might never be happy with it.

Hopefully, someone who knows more about diamond specs will weigh in on the diamond in question itself. :)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect specs and a stunning stone. It is going to look fabulous in the U113.

Ken Naw

Rough_Rock
I'm not an expert, more casual observer, but looks stunning to my eye. Please do share photos when you get it

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree about getting what you really want. If you'd feel like you're settling for less than what you have your heart set on, imo you might never be happy with it.

Hopefully, someone who knows more about diamond specs will weigh in on the diamond in question itself. :)

I agree with this one million percent, I just wrote 3 paragraphs on another thread but this sums up exactly and perfectly how I feel as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results