shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing your five stone again always makes me feel even more resolved to find another two diamonds so I can make my own!!!

Do it! It’s such a versatile piece! I wear it on the ring finger, pointer, and as a RHR. I do think I will reset them into a prettier setting at some point down the line but I love the proportions of the stones.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do it! It’s such a versatile piece! I wear it on the ring finger, pointer, and as a RHR. I do think I will reset them into a prettier setting at some point down the line but I love the proportions of the stones.

Yes it looks amazing. The three I have are about 5 mm each, though one is noticeably larger at 5.2. I and them appraised and they are saying H/I color but I have a GIA graded H color OEC and my suite is noticeably more tinted so i think JK, which is good for finding more stories for the set. I’m having a heck of a time finding a mate for the H stone! It’s so white! (I don’t buy retail so that’s why it’s harder).

I have been looking for 5mm stones but it’s so hard to find the exact size and color I want for the price I am willing to pay. Might be easier to do a graduated suite. I could find two 4.8mm stones or one 5.5 and a second 5.2… obviously the second option would be more money but bigger is usually better lol

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was at a family wedding this past weekend and my 6 year old took this pic that shows a pretty good real life perspective of my jewelry lol

D4CC7E7B-4AF0-4CF7-9D32-A2E63C876A8F.jpeg

Closer up pics I took under the table :lol:

1C9F8B73-B9EF-485F-A200-FBB47C33A7BB.jpeg

FB034072-8CDE-44AE-A39D-D88D1076AAA1.jpeg
Love love love the dress (and the jewelry) @oldcutclubmember ! :kiss2:

Ready for a Mother‘s Day walk!

IMG_2700.jpeg
Fabulous stack @Octave ! I love the Capucines! I have the same but with python trim. I wish I purchased the one you have, I don’t like having to baby the handle/flap.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another day in the office… B6ECF64F-9E3E-4EF3-85CF-8B83430E5A0B.jpeg

@oldcutclubmember -

Gorgeous rings! I've been going back and forth about doing a 5 stone ring for ages. Could you possibly tell me the size of the center stone on your 5 stone ring in this photo? It's gorgeous! In fact - the proportions of all the stones in that ring, if you didn't mind and had the time - it's a stunner!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results