shape
carat
color
clarity

PEARL PARADISE & TAKAHASHI LIVESTREAM!!!!

lovelygemgem

Rough_Rock
No, they gave me the pricing over instagram before I visited or told them I was buying multiple pieces.

In person, I did do some light negotiation and if I recall managed to get like 5% off. I’m pretty sure I only got that because of buying over 12k of items and doing it in person at their office. They even told me they don’t do discounts on Instagram sales, so I don’t think people will have a lot of luck remotely.

thanks! that's good to know :)

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
It was too rich for my blood, but I enjoyed looking at the pretties. That button pearl with basically one color with depth on the top and another color on the bottom was something else!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was too rich for my blood, but I enjoyed looking at the pretties. That button pearl with basically one color with depth on the top and another color on the bottom was something else!

Ooo I think I missed that one!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I’m a repeat buyer and only once asked for a discount somewhat cheekily since I was debating between one or two of the baroque akoyas that i was admiring and just needed a reason to get two. Mr Kan offered me a 5% discount which wasn’t hugely significant since it wasn’t a huge purchase, I think it was more him humoring me as a repeat patron haha. Also he knows I’m Chinese and I can’t help asking, it’s the way my mom raised me!

But yeah all to say I don’t think discounts or haggling are a thing with them as wholesalers. Though I will say I think they reach out to some of their repeat clients if they get something in stock they think that client would like. I likely wouldn’t have nabbed my supearl if they hadn’t alerted me that they had one since I don’t check instagram super often.

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
Haha I’m a repeat buyer and only once asked for a discount somewhat cheekily since I was debating between one or two of the baroque akoyas that i was admiring and just needed a reason to get two. Mr Kan offered me a 5% discount which wasn’t hugely significant since it wasn’t a huge purchase, I think it was more him humoring me as a repeat patron haha. Also he knows I’m Chinese and I can’t help asking, it’s the way my mom raised me!

But yeah all to say I don’t think discounts or haggling are a thing with them as wholesalers. Though I will say I think they reach out to some of their repeat clients if they get something in stock they think that client would like. I likely wouldn’t have nabbed my supearl if they hadn’t alerted me that they had one since I don’t check instagram super often.

Kan deals with Chinese clients a lot so he is used to having that light haggling. My wife is Chinese and you should have seen him chuckle when she started negotiating in Kobe with him — he knew it was coming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results