shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet from Alexandra Beth

helloblingbling

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone- I am new to PS and this is my first time buying a tennis bracelet. I am considering to buy from Alexandra Beth and was wondering if anyone have purchased from her before.

I am planning to stack it with my yellow gold cartouche bracelet. And considering buying either the diamond bezel set vs mini tennis chain. I have pretty active lifestyle (hot yoga, running, strength training, hiking etc) so leaning towards the bezel one as I want this to be a daily wear without having to take off everyday.

The pricing seems good but I don’t really know anything about this world .

Also- another question is if it’s ok to mix metal? My mom gave me a ruby ring and diamonds around it in white gold. It’s on the same side of my right hand side. I have a garmin watch on the left hand side.

Eventually I might want to add a classic tennis bracelet in white gold. I will want to have the bezel one in the middle as a barrier between the cartouche bracelet and the tennis one. But haven’t decided yet.

Appreciate your advice on this!! ‍♀️

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone- I am new to PS and this is my first time buying a tennis bracelet. I am considering to buy from Alexandra Beth and was wondering if anyone have purchased from her before.

I am planning to stack it with my yellow gold cartouche bracelet. And considering buying either the diamond bezel set vs mini tennis chain. I have pretty active lifestyle (hot yoga, running, strength training, hiking etc) so leaning towards the bezel one as I want this to be a daily wear without having to take off everyday.

The pricing seems good but I don’t really know anything about this world .

Also- another question is if it’s ok to mix metal? My mom gave me a ruby ring and diamonds around it in white gold. It’s on the same side of my right hand side. I have a garmin watch on the left hand side.

Eventually I might want to add a classic tennis bracelet in white gold. I will want to have the bezel one in the middle as a barrier between the cartouche bracelet and the tennis one. But haven’t decided yet.

Appreciate your advice on this!! ‍♀️

Welcome!
I haven’t heard of this vendor and I assume she’s not on our recommended vendors list. There’s no information provided about the cut quality, which is the most important factor in making sure that the diamonds sparkle. Mixing metals from a color standpoint is totally fine if you like the aesthetics. A lot of people do, me included! There are issues if the metals are next to each other like in rings or bracelets, as some metals may scratch other metals and some stones may scratch others, but it looks like that’s not the issue you’re asking about.
If you are set on buying from this vendor, then maybe someone will be able to chime in if they’ve heard anything about her. Otherwise, we can recommend vendors that we have had good experiences with.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Alex Park on IG has tennis bracelet that PSers have been very happy with. Don't expect concierge service, however. He's very straight to the point, but it allows for good product at good prices.

IDJ in NYC has a great reputation, but I'm in LA and haven't had any business with them. Good luck on your search!

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
as long as you realize the diamonds are teeny, tiny stones (.03) what is usually considered to be melee; if you are wanting somewhat larger stones (and I am not talking about .25 (quarter of a carat) stones then you probably should look elsewhere (and, of course, the price will be somewhat higher).

But, personally, that $1200 (or so) bracelet with the .02 stones would not be on my 'want' lilst.

helloblingbling

Rough_Rock
Than
Welcome!
I haven’t heard of this vendor and I assume she’s not on our recommended vendors list. There’s no information provided about the cut quality, which is the most important factor in making sure that the diamonds sparkle. Mixing metals from a color standpoint is totally fine if you like the aesthetics. A lot of people do, me included! There are issues if the metals are next to each other like in rings or bracelets, as some metals may scratch other metals and some stones may scratch others, but it looks like that’s not the issue you’re asking about.
If you are set on buying from this vendor, then maybe someone will be able to chime in if they’ve heard anything about her. Otherwise, we can recommend vendors that we have had good experiences with.

Thank you so much! I will wait instead of buying just because there’s a sale. Some people are recommending Alex Park or IDJ so will reach out to them!!

helloblingbling

Rough_Rock
Alex Park on IG has tennis bracelet that PSers have been very happy with. Don't expect concierge service, however. He's very straight to the point, but it allows for good product at good prices.

IDJ in NYC has a great reputation, but I'm in LA and haven't had any business with them. Good luck on your search!

Thank you!! Will reach out to them!!

helloblingbling

Rough_Rock
as long as you realize the diamonds are teeny, tiny stones (.03) what is usually considered to be melee; if you are wanting somewhat larger stones (and I am not talking about .25 (quarter of a carat) stones then you probably should look elsewhere (and, of course, the price will be somewhat higher).

But, personally, that $1200 (or so) bracelet with the .02 stones would not be on my 'want' lilst.

Thank you so much! I decided not to rush the purchase just because they have a mother’s day sale. It’s cheaper than most places but it’s still expensive and I’d like to save more to get a bigger bracelet .

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much! I decided not to rush the purchase just because they have a mother’s day sale. It’s cheaper than most places but it’s still expensive and I’d like to save more to get a bigger bracelet .

I bought my bracelet from IDJ and LOVE it!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did someone here say "you get what you pay for"?
Diamonds no exception.

I bought my wife an almost 4ct tennis bracelet from BGD, call Leslie for assistance.
Good luck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results