shape
carat
color
clarity

The Vanilla Twins - my 1.80tcw OEC studs!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about those earrings, totally gorgeous!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're lovely stones in a really great size. Please don't change their mountings. I love the crown effect at the base of the baskets and those backs are about as interesting and novel as I've ever seen. The total package is an A+!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
We finally have some sun - and I finally have a day off work! My photography skills still leave something to be desired but I think these give a better real life perspective on the stones :) Plus they are now clean, which always helps :oops:

Firstly, a few photos that show the colour of the studs - for comparison, my EC is an E and the baguettes are supposedly H.

In low light the colour difference is even greater:

One more with a different background:

PancakeRingsStuds.jpg

PancakeRingsStuds2.jpg

PancakeRingsStuds3.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
And some of the studs by themselves...

They produce a LOT of fire!

And a couple of close-ups, showing their beautiful Kozibe magic:

Thanks for indulging me - it's so nice to finally have time to play with these little studs and enjoy them!

PancakeStudsFire.jpg

PancakeStudsCloseUp.jpg

PancakeStudsKozibe.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhhhh pancake those new pics are just :love: :love: :love: :love:

WOW. Those are GORGEOUS stones.

I'll do a free appraisal for you if you like, w/ a very thorough complementary inspection :Up_to_something:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I just love them. I love the rose gold. I am really loving rose gold lately.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1298689349|2859773 said:
I'll do a free appraisal for you if you like, w/ a very thorough complementary inspection :Up_to_something:

Lol Yss, I assume this comprehensive appraisal would involve a significant period of "road (ear) testing"?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I would hate for you to think I didn't do a good job.
I'll send a shipping label, don't worry that it says destination overseas 8)

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Well okay, but just make sure there are some "butterflies" with the shipping label. Fair's fair, you know.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really Beautiful!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pancake, these are such beautiful stones that I just keep coming back to the thread. And I ADORE the graceful swoopiness of the settings!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1299098292|2863138 said:
Pancake, these are such beautiful stones that I just keep coming back to the thread. And I ADORE the graceful swoopiness of the settings!

Aw shucks... well, since I need minimal encouragement and you have provided me with more than that, here are a couple MORE pics:

Oh and Circe - when are we going to get to see pics of this magnificent Asscher band of yours? Hmmmm?

Vanilla.jpg

Vanilla2.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
::deep sigh of satisfaction::

They're just so purty.

As for the band? As soon as I can get the sun to cooperate with my off-hours! This baby deserves some UV rays .... :geek:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This thread is my favorite of all time. I keep coming back to look at these Vanilla Twins.
Can I trouble you for more pics just because I'm a huge fan?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! Extremely elegant look

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thud. I died. These are the most insanely gorgeous TDF studs I have seen in my life. Me want some... for me. I just cannot get over these, think I will not be able to sleep.

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Glad this got bumped...I’m not sure there are words. Unbelievably gorgeous!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
These are beautiful!!!!! Wow!!!!!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Great size, love the setting. Lucky find. :)

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
OP hasn’t been on here since last year. Bummer!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember these!! I visited them frequently when I was planning my OEC studs :love:

Just as gorgeous now as they were nine years ago. I wonder if Pancake still has them and is still enjoying them?

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
I remember these!! I visited them frequently when I was planning my OEC studs :love:

Just as gorgeous now as they were nine years ago. I wonder if Pancake still has them and is still enjoying them?

Indeed I still have them and have worn them without a break for the last decade :) I've recently returned to PS and am tickled that people enjoyed my jewelry so many years later!

I'm actually now about to reset these, they are with David Klass at the moment. If anyone would be willing to help me choose a setting, please hop over to Rocky Talky - I'm about to post there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results