shape
carat
color
clarity

The Random Bling Thread!

All are lovely. Thanks for sharing. Nice thread!

My pear yellow halo re-set.

_10623.jpg

DiaDiva|1381072306|3533097 said:
My pear yellow halo re-set.

Stunning! Nice to see you DD!

cheers--Sharon

Love that yellow halo!

Wow that looks fabulous DiaDiva!!!! :love:

Thanks, ladies. I've been mostly lurking.

Here's a new ring. My blue and green tourmaline bypass halo ring. Sorry for the clashing nail polish.

A new skinny ruby eternity band.

_10624.jpg

_10625.jpg

DiaDiva, your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!

DiaDiva!!!! Amazing!!! :love: :love: They are all stunning!

My right-hand bling.
dscn1441.jpg

NatyLad - gorgeous purple amethyst and gold set!

Aprilbaby - I love all your WF diamonds! Great shot! Love your watches, too. I expect you're always on time, then! And yes, I am going to get my sapphire-leaves ring sized!

DeeJay - thanks for the comment about my sapphire ring! As above, I agree it's time to get it sized! I've had it for years and years and years so it's about time I got some use out of it!

braga123 - seriously lovely RH bling! Tell us about that beauty on the top?

DiaDiva - where'd you get that fah-bulous bypass ring?! It's really quite something! And the band? Oh - I've just realised that the delish pear is yours too! Lucky you! How do you decide what to wear in the morning??

Junebug - thanks for the compliments!

Canuk-gal: Your bracelet will be lovely. Pre-owned Tiffany is such a beautiful thing, isn't it? Thanks for sharing the fab website, too!

Thanks for the compliments. Here is my newly re-set RB halo together with my rose gold bezel eternity spacer.

_10639.jpg

Very lovely! Is that for your dressed-down days? :D

Specs! We need specs on that latest beauty! :appl:

Finally here are a few pictures of a rose gold 5 stone I picked up from JbEG. First is their macro shot of it, then a few of my own! It faces up extremely white and it sparkles like mad in the sun :)

img_2444.png

img_2868.jpg

img_2987.jpg

img_2187.jpg

Smith1942--the 3 stone ring is anchored by a .91 oec and the setting was purchased off diamond bistro. Initially, the oec was set in a solitaire but I had been craving a 3 stone with pear sides. Thanks for asking!

Fantastic jewels everyone! :))

Here are some selfies of what I'm wearing right now. Everything is post-PS except my e-ring.

_10695.jpg

_10696.jpg

_10697.jpg

No spacer for me, luckily one of my gallery stones sticks out a bit and acts as a buffer. I'm super happy about this because I have squatty fingers and three rings feels awful to me.
When I eventually upgrade, I'll use the same design to avoid the spacer.

_10702.jpg

_10703.jpg

My new .5tcw 18kt wg bezel studs from IDJ. I like them but thinking of returning or selling for smaller tcw. I know...totally going against the ps grain!

_10708.jpg

junebug17|1382121262|3540168 said:
canuk-gal|1382120109|3540159 said:
HI:

I am very bad at taking pics and making threads of my own, so this random bling thread is perfect....

My "new" earrings. T & C Victoria with Aqua. They are the simply stunning and the vendor pics do not do them justice! BTW, Oakgem is a dream to deal with.

http://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/earrings/stud-earrings/tiffany-co-victoria-platinum-diamond-aquamarine-earrings/id-j_129978/

cheers--Sharon

They are absolutely stunning Sharon!! :appl:

Thank you Miss JB! :))

cheers--Sharon

stepcutgirl|1381347219|3534864 said:
My new .5tcw 18kt wg bezel studs from IDJ. I like them but thinking of returning or selling for smaller tcw. I know...totally going against the ps grain!
Huh?! What don't you like about the size?

Here are my new 2.4 ctw bezel studs J SI2 shown with my 1.34 ctw G SI2 Studs.

img_00000977.jpg

img_00000979.jpg

img_00001034_edit.jpg

img_00001021_edit_edit.jpg

Dia, I love your rings, and you have such GORGEOUS nails!

Braga, that ruby and diamond band is just luscious!

Pandabee, that five stone… :love:

JaneSmith, I just love the trinity on your pinky! You have inspired me; I may have to try a pinky ring!

Stepcutgirl, your bezel studs are so pretty – are you really going to exchange them?

Sharon - you MUST post ear shots! Those earrings are stunning in the vendor pics so I can only imagine how lovely they are on your ears!

And Farleysmom, your jewelry is fabulous and your hair is SO SUPER CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!! I wish mine would do something like that...

DiaDiva|1381088028|3533234 said:
Thanks, ladies. I've been mostly lurking.

Here's a new ring. My blue and green tourmaline bypass halo ring. Sorry for the clashing nail polish.

A new skinny ruby eternity band.

DD - Love that ruby eternity band. It's just what I've been looking for. Where is it from if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks!

New pink tourmaline set in 18k WG and diamond melee of 1 pt each.

I love the flashes of yellow/ orange, purple as well as pink coming through... :love: :love: In some lighting conditions, the stone looks really pink, almost fuchsia..it's like a chameleon, gorgeous!

pendant_a.jpg

pendant_4.jpg

Haahaa! I love this thread.. no hairy knuckles or neck wrinkles to report :lol: but since both of these rings that have had their own thread in the past it's a bit much to start a new one just because they are 'hangin together for a bit.
I was moving bling in and out of the vault today and captured a Kim K moment.. :roll:
Thanks for sharing!

photo-222.jpg

Rubies-R-Me, Just a moment...

...had to get my sunglasses...Wowee!

:D

Rubies R Me - WOWZA :love: :love: :love:

Oh and if you have any more goodies "in the vault", pls post the photos :appl:

Phoenix, that is SUCH a gorgeous stone! I love all the colors you describe it giving off, and the setting :love: !

Rubies-R-Me... no words... other than AMAZING!!!

Thanks sweet_blossom, charleston1 and Dee*Jay! :wavey:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP