shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 10 Yr Anniversary Whiteflash ACA Upgrade 2.148 K SI1

Wow, that's a great 10th anniversary gift! :love: Congrats!!

Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary, congrats! It's beautiful!

Stunning! Happy anniversary!

Stunning! Happy anniversary!

Thank you, all!! I'm so in love and just can't believe I have such a gorgeous stone! I can't stop taking pictures! I'll add a few more that I took when I got to work because I feel like they show the color better, the gorgeous claw prongs and a few with more arrows.

Beautiful in every way!! Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!!

It’s gorgeous. Happy Anniversary.

Thank you for the extra photos...Gorgeous! LOVE.:love:
Happy 10 year anniversary!:appl:

Aw, thank you, darling Missy! It was my pleasure ;-) Our anniversary is in November, but my birthday was yesterday so this was a birthday/anniversary/promotion present. We're now mulling over setting ideas - DH says the solitaire is not enough "bling" for me :lol:

Hi All - it's been a long time since I've posted anything, but finally have something worth posting!

DH and I have been talking about an upgrade for years, but weren't sure when etc. After a lot of researching and narrowing down what we were looking for, I ultimately chose Whiteflash because of their amazing upgrade program. I called Becca, and she was able to find a 2+ carat for less than the budget we discussed (she and Vera were amazing to work with!). Becca found us an 8.30mm stone and while it's a K, it faces up quite white. My finger size for reference is an 8.5 with warmer weather.

We put it in a temp setting, which is gorgeous - We're not sure what we'll end up doing at this point, but I just love the solitaire look! (for now, anyways :twisted2: ). Without further ado:

Classic-4-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_51529_39119_g.jpg20180421_125055.jpg 20180421_125312 (1).jpg 20180421_125839.jpg 20180421_130056.jpg 20180421_130111.jpg 20180421_134144.jpg 20180421_144422.jpg

Woot woot @04diamonds3 Happy Anniverisary and Much love!! ;-) :appl: Great pictures and lovely handshot. :love:

Woot woot @04diamonds3 Happy Anniverisary and Much love!! ;-) :appl: Great pictures and lovely handshot. :love:

Vera, darling! You are so adorable and I was so grateful for all your help! We are customers for life!! Your email made me laugh because we had just gotten new phones but I'll definitely let you know if we ever move to Houston - I'd love to work at WF!!! As soon as all the spiders are gone!

Congrats! Beautiful upgrade and anniversary gift! I love that I’m seeing more K colored diamonds lately.

Vera, darling! You are so adorable and I was so grateful for all your help! We are customers for life!! Your email made me laugh because we had just gotten new phones but I'll definitely let you know if we ever move to Houston - I'd love to work at WF!!! As soon as all the spiders are gone!

LOL @04diamond<3 I'll take you as a Customer for Life!! We have had such a good time sharing in your 10th Anniversary celebration.:appl: Thank you for that!! :kiss2:
How's your lovelly K doing today? I hope bringing you mighty joy!!

Happy 10 year anniversary! The diamond looks so CRISP! :eek2: Congratulations!!

LOL @04diamond<3 I'll take you as a Customer for Life!! We have had such a good time sharing in your 10th Anniversary celebration.:appl: Thank you for that!! :kiss2:
How's your lovelly K doing today? I hope bringing you mighty joy!!

But of course, my dear! I'll post a few more today :D

20180501_123251.jpg

This isn't the perfect shot, but I love it regardless!

These two are with my 1ct F with only a "good" cut: 20180428_223845.jpg

Oh myyyyy, so stunning and huge! You certainly know how to celebrate!! Congratulations on your anniversary, I remember reading your wedding thread. 10 years, wow!!

A cut above Diamond is simply so beautiful! The ring is very elegant@

Oh myyyyy, so stunning and huge! You certainly know how to celebrate!! Congratulations on your anniversary, I remember reading your wedding thread. 10 years, wow!!

Aww!!! Thanks, Dandi!! I can't believe its been 10 years either! This was DH's idea, he always said for our 10 and somehow we managed to do it. He also insisted WF so we could get into the upgrade program - he gets me so well :lol:

Happy anniversary. Congratulations on your beautiful ring. Enjoy it.

Please join me in celebrating this piece, it has been featured for Throwback Thursday. We are grateful to @04diamond<3 for sharing it with us. :kiss2: TBT 8.8.24

@PriceScopeKayti—thank you!! I just saw this yesterday, and it warmed my heart! I have since added two more ACA stones to my ring finger. Both are K color and .55 ct, so an additional 1.10 ct to this solitaire. I completed my undergrad and had a wonderful baby, so one half carat was a graduation gift, the other my push present! I'm working with WF to create a custom setting for all three stones and will share pics when the project is completed!

@PriceScopeKayti—thank you!! I just saw this yesterday, and it warmed my heart! I have since added two more ACA stones to my ring finger. Both are K color and .55 ct, so an additional 1.10 ct to this solitaire. I completed my undergrad and had a wonderful baby, so one half carat was a graduation gift, the other my push present! I'm working with WF to create a custom setting for all three stones and will share pics when the project is completed!

@MissGotRocks, your stunning three-stone was an inspiration! I have my two stones in a wrap, so I can still wear my solitaire at times. My new setting will house all three stones, so it'll be quite an adjustment because I'm also adding a halo around the stones. Thank you for the inspiration! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP