shape
carat
color
clarity

18K yellow gold 2.78 TCW fancy yellow lab diamond studs

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I might be the only one on PS with issues of diamonds being too big, what is wrong with me?! I have had these for 3 months now and have worn them maybe twice and felt self-conscious.

Here’s a little background on them. I searched high and low for just the right fancy “yellow”; not too brown, not orange, not too green nor too light or dark. I had to compromise on the carat weight not being an exact match to get an almost perfect match in color.

The setting was inspired by this antique design and expertly executed by David Klass. The completed diamond studs are a diameter match and any small difference in size was accommodated for in the bezel.

IMG_6544.jpeg

Here are the overall dimensions:
IMG_6545.jpeg

Here is listing on LoupeTroop:

Last edited:
Those are beautiful. The diamonds are soooo pretty. If I could, I wou!d!

I miss seeing David's work. A few years ago there were lots of his pieces - everything he does is perfect

Those are beautiful. The diamonds are soooo pretty. If I could, I wou!d!

I miss seeing David's work. A few years ago there were lots of his pieces - everything he does is perfect

Ah, thank you for your kind words. There is a thread here on PS “Show us you David Klass” that I watch as I love seeing the design inspo, process and results. I have posted my projects there.

Ah, thank you for your kind words. There is a thread here on PS “Show us you David Klass” that I watch as I love seeing the design inspo, process and results. I have posted my projects there.

I will check that out, thanks!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP