shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.55 G VS1 ACA in Vatche U-113

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
My upgrade arrived and all I can say is WOW! I can’t stop staring at it. I went from a 1.57 G SI2 to this beauty.

2.55 G VS1 ACA
Platinum Vatche U-113
Ring size 4.5

Ignore my sausage fingers.

IMG_2649.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg IMG_2641.jpeg IMG_2639.jpeg IMG_2636.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! Love the diamond and the setting. Love your wedding band - a perfect compliment to this new ring!

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow is right!! That’s stunning! I really love the setting too especially with the channel set band. Such a classic and lovely set!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond! Your set is classic, timeless and oh so beautiful. Enjoy your upgrade!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that’s a great upgrade!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that's an awesome upgrade! Do you still have your old ring? Would love a comparison or could you show us the old one?

sammy1032

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Where did your wedding band come from? Is it a 3mm?

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
It looks gorgeous! Love the diamond and the setting. Love your wedding band - a perfect compliment to this new ring!

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if my wedding band looks too small now.

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
Wow is right!! That’s stunning! I really love the setting too especially with the channel set band. Such a classic and lovely set!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy!

Thank you! I was speechless when I opened the box.

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous diamond! Your set is classic, timeless and oh so beautiful. Enjoy your upgrade!

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if this is going to be my final upgrade, but as of now it just might be!

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Where did your wedding band come from? Is it a 3mm?

My wedding band is from Signed Pieces/Facets from 16 years ago. It’s 11 diamonds channel set in platinum, .50tcw., and it’s 3mm.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Sue16 the size difference is huge! I love that you kept the old one. They're both perfect, but the new one is a really nice size :kiss2:. Do you have any plans for your old ring?

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @Sue16 the size difference is huge! I love that you kept the old one. They're both perfect, but the new one is a really nice size :kiss2:. Do you have any plans for your old ring?

The size difference is shocking. My husband’s first words when he saw it was, “Dang!” Lol. I feel this is the perfect size for me. I want to turn my old ring into a pendant. Just need to figure out how to do that now.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
The size difference is shocking. My husband’s first words when he saw it was, “Dang!” Lol. I feel this is the perfect size for me. I want to turn my old ring into a pendant. Just need to figure out how to do that now.

Haha I know that reaction too well. My husband was the same when he saw my upgrade lol. That's a really good idea to turn your old ring into a pendant and you can both everyday! When you're ready we are filled with ideas!

P.s. love the side view. You can really appreciate the size difference there but also I'm partial to the U-113. I think the size and height of the setting is just perfect. It's not too high and not too low.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how gorgeous! WF did a wonderful job on setting. It and your wedding band are a timeless combo.

I’m glad you posted the photo with your original ring for size comparison.

Congrats!

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
Oh, how gorgeous! WF did a wonderful job on setting. It and your wedding band are a timeless combo.

I’m glad you posted the photo with your original ring for size comparison.

Congrats!

Thank you! I appreciate your write up when you did your upgrade. I was trying to have WF make my prongs like yours.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I appreciate your write up when you did your upgrade. I was trying to have WF make my prongs like yours.

Oh, thank you! I’m glad it was helpful.

Your prongs look great!

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous new ring and what a wonderful set! Congratulations!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's a beaut! I love how well it goes with your band, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results