shape
carat
color
clarity

.82 OEC Near Colorless Ring Mashup

Pumpkin Sparkles

Shiny_Rock
Since I’ve started collecting I’ve always coveted the fishtail prong settings, but I could never find one with a clean diamond (color isn’t an issue with antique diamonds but eye visible inclusions bother me)
I had a ring laying around with a very white diamond (that I could tell) it was in an ugly setting, I found a setting I loved but hesitated because the seller never responded. I took a risk and the outcome was beautiful DK and his team put it together seamlessly.

GIA Graded .82 G color VS2 No fluo in a vintage platinum setting
The color was better than I expected.

IMG_2287.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    304.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2285.jpeg
    IMG_2285.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2209.jpeg
    IMG_2209.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    408 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
A perfect pairing!!! :kiss2:

Very pretty, I am partial to these settings as well. Great size too.

Beautiful ring!

It’s a bit out of round and the facet pattern is more splintery than my other 2 OECs but its character is charming.

I accidentally created borax crystals while making my jewelry cleaning solution so I thought they would make a good photo prop lol

IMG_2380.jpegIMG_2378.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 19
That is beautiful and such a high color for an old cut stone!

That diamond is a real treasure and the setting is lovely!

@Dreamer_D
Thank you so much! It’s definitely seen some of my happiest moments.

You have compliments from very knowledgeable people on this forum. Then me. That ring is killer! So happy to see this.

You have compliments from very knowledgeable people on this forum. Then me. That ring is killer! So happy to see this.

Thank you, you’re correct.. I’m grateful for this community. Not just for kind words but the vast knowledge and the beautiful pieces people share. Mine don’t come close to some of y’all’s beauties. But the compliments coming from people with amazing taste, sure does feel good when reading. Lol.

:love: Aren't fishtail prongs somehow adorable? It makes your stone look so pretty. Happy and bright, with eyelashes.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP