shape
carat
color
clarity

Are extra long fingernails attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Long nails, real or fake, gross me out. They''re tacky.
14.gif

how do they clean up after using the bathroom?

I''m all about diversity and personal choices
2.gif
, too, but since you''re askin'', I''ll say that those nails *creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* me out!!!
23.gif
14.gif

32.gif

Personally I say grow/wear your nails like you want to it''s your choice. For me though I keep them short (about to the end of the finger). Any longer and they seem to get in the way of everyday chores. I used to grow them really long (well maybe a bit past my fingers) but they broke and scratched people and got in the way so now I keep them short.

I hate really long nails. I prefer mine to only have enough white showing that they can be shaped nicely, but with the sport that I play, my nails get broken pretty frequently. If I have special events coming up I get them shaped and polished, and if I''m traveling to something and I need to keep a manicure, I''ll get tips put on but I keep them short so they look polished.

Gross!

Long nails are an absolute breeding ground for germs.

Date: 9/19/2009 12:53:42 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
cool interview with her

Yes, it is. She's surprisingly normal for having had such freakishly long nails!

My nails grow very fast ant it just isn't a high priority for me to keep them real short. They usually get whacked off before they're half again as long as the nailbed, though. And... I have a nail brush at each sink and one at work...
2.gif

23.gif
I feel slightly ill looking at those nails... Ewww there must be heaps of bacteria accumulating under there... YUCK
14.gif

I''m sorry, I''m trying very hard to keep an open mind, she''s not hurting anyone, it''s her own personal choice...but those nails make me physically ill. Actually, her fingers gross me out even more, they look deformed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP