shape
carat
color
clarity

Back as Mr. and Mrs.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Then we went on back to Orlando and spent a day at Universal Studios, City Walk, and Islands of Adventure. Paul is ever the coaster lover, so our honeymoon wouldn''t be complete without an amusement park.
9.gif

I have the CUTEST picture of him wearing an ET hat, but he made me promise not to post it.

Anyway, here''s the happily married Paul and Jen on the last day of their honeymoon. :)

sillysillyus.JPG

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Jen! It sounds absolutely amazing and I''m so happy for you. The two of you look blissfully happy, just as it should be. Can''t wait to see the wedding shots!

P.S. An ET hat???? ET is my favorite I wish we could see it!!!!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures of your honeymoon!! Congratulations!! I love the picture of your rings in his, very cute. Your husband''s ring is a lot like my fi''s is going to be.

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Jen and I just read all these comments together. Thanks for the positive comments. We had a great time in the Keys and in Orlando. It''s just great being married; life is grand. Couldn''t be better.

Jen told me to tell you this, too. I think it''s unnecessary, but she insists: on Thursday I left for work and turned around and came back to get my ring from it''s "bed." I still don''t like the way it feels all the time, but what it symbolizes is extremely important. I love my girl.

Being married is pretty nice. Yes, it''s sweet. Schweet.
31.gif

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine, Anchor, and Indie (wasn''t that formerly Wren or something similar?) it''s good to hear from you again. I hope all is well with each of you!

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Here is the only picture we currently have from the wedding. This is my wife and her niece Kaddee. Beautiful, both of them. It was a grand day. I advise morning weddings; they allow for more time to bask in the joy of being with the one you love on your wedding day.

mrsp&k.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! What a happy thread to see! That picture is just beautiful! Jen, you were a beautiful bride! I can''t wait to see the rest of your pictures! Congratulations to you both!!!
35.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Precious! Show us more.
1.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You guys sound and look so happy!. Jen, you looked absolutely amazing on your wedding day!!!!!!!!

I''m so happy for both of you and it was great to read from the beginning (when Paul first started posting) to now!
9.gif

Hugs,

M~

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing those pictures! You two are just so sweet... Congrats again!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow jen-you look great on your wedding day!! What a great photo of you and your niece. More photos please!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks! I was so excited, I didn''t even cry during the ceremony, which I was totally thinking I would. My mom says I was beaming as I walked down the aisle, awaiting my husband''s hand. And I was in my heart, totally.

I think the thing I look back on the most about the ceremony *aside from being married now and all that* and smile about is the way the pastor did the giving of the bride. I''d expressed to him that I had slightly mixed emotions on that, since my dad *and* my mom raised me and have been great and I wanted them both to have that honor. So, the programs read "giving of the bride/ parent blessings" and my dad walked me down the aisle to the point where my mom was seated, and then she rose, took my opposite arm from my dad, and the pastor spoke about how influential both Paul''s parents and mine have been in our lives, and then he had Paul come down and thank his parents for everything, I kissed mine, and then he came down to where we were in the aisle to "receive his bride." I thought that was so sweet, romantic, and I just ADORED it. Our parents really liked how it worked, too. I don''t think I''ve ever seen anything as sweet as seeing Paul step down those steps, thanking my parents and his for their love and discipline, and then taking my hand to lead me up to the alter to unite our lives. I simply can''t wait for the video and pictures! We keep going back, trying to remember everything about it, and we can''t anymore. It just all happens so fast!!

Believe me, when we have more pictures, we''ll post them. I''m so happy with how the day went, how sweet it all was, and how *us* it was, as well.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, you two! I''ve been wondering how everything went.

Fishie, you look so pretty. I want to see more pictures.
1.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 9:33:38 AM
Author: Blenheim
Congratulations, you two! I''ve been wondering how everything went.

Fishie, you look so pretty. I want to see more pictures.
1.gif

Thanks, Blenheim! I want to see more pictures, too! I think I''m more after-the-wedding-bridezilla-y than I was prior to it! I''m getting so impatient to have the pictures back. Some day soon, I''m hoping.
9.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
YAY for Jen and Paul!!!! Congratulations you guys! I love how open and complete your happiness is...May it stay that way for the rest of your lives together!

(and I can''t wait for more pics! I love that one with your neice - so sweet!)

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I tried to take pictures of some things from the wedding, details and such. I took pictures of the programs, the flowers, corsages, invitations, that sort of thing. I''ll try to get them to post. :) Wish me luck!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
These were our programs, in varying shades of purple and violet. There was a vellium overlay that was attached by using a paper flower with a tiny little brad in the center of it.

programs26.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This is how we did the layout of the program, and if you can read it, it shows the order the ceremony went in.

insideprogram26.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Here was our cake table. Those little cake topper people I *had* to get because the boy *S*O* looks like my Paul!

weddingcake26.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This is Paul''s boutonnier (?) and our invitations that we sent out.
9.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Here is the only picture we have of the two of us, at the reception. That''s it for pictures for now. When we get the professional ones, we''ll post a couple!

Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone. It was a beautiful, emotional, wonderful, blessing-filled day!!!

finallymyhusband.JPG

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Jen! I am really looking forward to the pro pics... you can totally see how happy you two are in these, though. That one with your neice is fantastic! Anyway, just wanted to pop in a day congratulations
9.gif
9.gif

jen

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I am late to this thread but Congrats! It looks like everything was just perfect!
36.gif
More pictures would be great!
face23.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
The photographer called last night; the video is DONE and in the mail to us! Yay!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

We''re hoping to have it by the weekend. Yay! I''m so excited. He said it came out beautifully and that he thinks we''ll be totally happy with it. I''m sure we will! I can''t wait to see the stuff I missed. The kids walking down, my husband awaiting me, my mother and mother-in-law being seated, my grandma, all of it!!!

No news on the pictures yet. Paul has made me promise to wait for the weekend before asking about them again. I''m trying. It''s hard, though.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Fisher, I''m so happy for you!! It sounds like you had such a wonderful day and beautiful honeymoon. I''m glad it turned out so well. You sound like you are just beaming all the time. The pics are all great and I''m looking fwd to seeing more!

Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results