carat
color
clarity

Back to a halo!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nala|1457052861|3999358 said:
So I wanted to post an update. If you follow my threads, by now you know I'm a serial resetter :oops: As to this setting, I didn't really enjoy it too much the first time around bc I thought it was uncomfortable and that the halo was overwhelming my stone. So my jeweler said that he would customize a setting for me when I was ready. The customizing will cost more money and I've never seen his custom work, so I'm kind of scared. This setting was purchased from his stock. What I love about this halo is that even though the melee are big, they are very well cut and the color seems to match my stone, which is nowhere near colorless. It is prob a K. I just had the realization that if I go custom, and do smaller stones, the smaller stones will make my stone look yellow. I had that experience in the past and that stone was whiter than this. I think I read somewhere that smaller melee will always appear whiter. So with that in mind, I had him address the other issue that I had. I felt like the halo was top heavy and spun a lot. Well he added little sizing balls and so far, it's doing the trick. Finally, to spice it up a little, I went ahead and bought a criss cross band. I know from the poll that it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really love it! Love that my teen daughter and her friends noticed it and loved it too! I feel so hip when I'm wearing it. So here are some updated pictures. Thanks for letting me share. image_492.jpg
This looks very pretty now that I can see the real life perspective.

And that bracelet!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Nala, Serious finger coverage now! I love it. Beautiful and dramatic but not over the top. :love: :love: :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1457148553|4000050 said:
Nala, it looks beautiful! I loved the solitaire, but I'm kind of a halo gal myself and I think your halo looks great - I really like the band with it too. Great finger coverage as well! Glad the sizing balls are helping - Enjoy all the bling!
Thank you! The balls are helping, so I'm glad I didn't rush into another reset. I know you are a halo girl BC i be seen all your gorgeous halos!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Veltiesmom|1457160898|4000098 said:
very pretty! i think i voted for the other band but upon further reflection, that one looks lovely! i particularly like the real life perspective iPhone shot. very nice!
Thank you! Being a PSer, I can spot flaws on my ring and I know that it isn't perfect. I think that's why I love the distant shots! I love looking at my ring when my arm is extended BC then I forget about the imperfections!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1457186615|4000164 said:
Nala, Serious finger coverage now! I love it. Beautiful and dramatic but not over the top. :love: :love: :love:
Thank you! I'm a fan of your halo too!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Housecat. my bracelet is sterling silver and I have no idea what kind of stone it is! But oddly enough, it is the only bracelet I can wear daily and it only cost 10 bucks at an antique fair!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results