shape
carat
color
clarity

Beaudry couture ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
all i can say is..............uh, all i can say is................

amazing!!!!

no wonder you fell in love with it!!

Wow, it''s lovely!

i''m sure the ring with the pink stones is beautiful, but IMO you made the better choice. pink diamonds may go out of style one day, but white diamonds are timeless!
30.gif

congrats again on a heartstopping piece.

You are right about white diamonds being timeless. One reason I picked this ring is because the style reminds me of Art Deco jewelry, which have been around since the 1920''s and have remained quite collectible. I have a few old Art Deco and Edwardian pieces, and this ring goes very well with what I already own.

ooooohhhhh, art, can we see the others too??

Will you post hand shots? I''m sure the hand-ring ratio is impressive!
emwink.gif

Here are a couple of hand pics. I have not figured the best lighting and settings yet for such pics, so the quality is not as good as others posted on this site. Ring size is 51/4.

handpic1s2.jpg

Here''s another hand pic

hand pic 2s.jpg

Early Art Deco pin/pendant, circa 1915. Diamonds ~1 ct tW. Filigree with milgrain finish.

artdecopiin_s.jpg

Art Deco platinum filigree ring with European cut center stone, ~1.5 ct, and 18 smaller diamonds ~1 ct. Cica 1920.

filigree_ring_s.jpg

Art Deco dangliing diamond earrings, with 2 European cut diamonds ~3 ct tw.

artdeco_earrings_s.jpg

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

beautiful pieces!

HI AN:

You are a women after my own heart!!! I love those pieces you posted and would always search for rings and pendants of the same era!!!
Congrats on your ring--wear it in health.
Oh and don''t forget to post anything else in your collection--I need my daily beautiful jewellery fix!!!!

cheers--Sharon

thanks for sharing!!! they are all so beautiful...........

WOW!!!! IT LOOKS HUGE ON YOU. IT''S BEAUTIFUL
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 12/9/2004 1:55:26 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
Art Deco dangliing diamond earrings, with 2 European cut diamonds ~3 ct tw.

Wowee!!! I thought I loved your new ring, but I ADORE these earrings!!! Beautiful pieces AN - your taste would give Reena a run for her money, and that''s saying A LOT (IMO)!!! There''s just something about antique-y filigree pieces... any way you can manage an ear shot of those earrings?
31.gif

wow, you have some really beautiful pieces! i LOVE the earrings like JCJD, too... just wow

and the hand shots are stunning. what a rock!
9.gif

30.gif
FABULOUS DECO COLLECTION!!!
30.gif

I'd kill for those earrings!

widget

The earrings were purchased from an antique jewelry dealer for about half the price of new stones. I like them a lot more than plan diamond studs and the old diamonds are quite brilliant.

Wow! oh WOW!
I can see why "logic went right out of the window."
That ring is amazing. It''s simply amazing.

That is just a STUNNING ring, and looks great with your other beautiful pieces. Going with your instinct cretainly paid off in this case!

I also love the earrings -- different but still simple.

WOW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP