shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Belated post - 10 year anniversary upgrade - 3.6ct M SI2 old mine cut cluster

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! It is like the sun - warm & dazzling!!! I just love this so much and your precious little model is :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Thank you so much! Your description is accurate haha warm and dazzling is how I felt too. I will try to get more photos with my model before she starts moving around too much lol.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtaking and so worth the wait! Your patience paid off! I love seeing it on your babies hand. Congratulations on getting JOTW!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking and so worth the wait! Your patience paid off! I love seeing it on your babies hand. Congratulations on getting JOTW!!

Thank you so much!! I always said to my husband that I was an investment lol turns out he was the investment haha. We're very lucky. I love seeing my daughter's little hands knowing they won't always be so little. And I'm honoured to get JOTW after all the lovely pieces that were posted this week.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I know some of you may have seen this but I got to try on a 5.99ct M SI2 old mine cut diamond. I'm just fascinated that three M coloured stones could look and behave so differently. The magical charm of old cuts.

Middle finger is H - my 3.6ct M SI2.

Top ring finger is the 5.99ct M SI2 that I tried on at this antique jewellery store!

Bottom ring finger is K my 5.68ct M SI1 (she looks small in comparison lol).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results