shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel tennis bracelet is ready!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited. Luann just sent photos of my bracelet. I thought that it would not be ready for a couple weeks. I was waiting for a quote on earrings and when I looked....WOW. I asked her to engrave a roman numeral III on the clasp. My late husband was the 3rd, our son the 4th and my grandson is the 5th. I'm waiting for her to send a photo of the bracelet on a wrist so it's not such a close up
but it is cool seeing the little perfect arrows.
The finshed bracelet is 14k wg and 4.2ctw .10, extra super excellent cut, f/g, si. The finished width is 4.5mm and 7.5" because I like mine a little loose.

bezel_bracelet.jpg

bezel_bracelet2.jpg

Oh, how beautiful!!! :appl: It looks like they really tried to use excellent cut stones! I think that is so sweet about the III on the clasp. I am sorry to hear you lost your husband, but it is wonderful his name has been passed down to your son and grandson! I can't wait to see it on your arm!!!

WOW!! Awesome bracelet - Yay, IDJ!!! It looks amazing and the stone quality is superb!!

NonieMarie, that is so sentimental - the Roman numeral III - I love that! I am so sorry to learn of your loss.

It does look beautiful - that will be a lot of sparkle and those bezels will make it look eye popping! Wrist shots up next I suppose? How exciting!

I am sorry about the loss of your husband. What a special way to remember him!

Adorable baby bracelet! Wow! I want on like this! I'm jealous! :love: :appl: :love:

Very beautiful! Do you have a distance wrist shot by chance?

Fantastic!!! It looks amazing. I can't wait to hear what you think when you receive it. The engraving is a lovely addition too.

Luann said she would send some on her wrist or a 6.5" wrist. I want to make sure it's not too loose or too fitted. It's so hard when you can't try it on before it's mailed 3k miles. Hopefully, I'll get some tomorrow. When I talked to her it was late in NY.

It looks like it will be gorgeous. Hope it gets there soon!

It is gorgeous.

It looks amazing! :love: I can't wait to see photos when you get it.

NonieMarie|1356572759|3340375 said:
Luann said she would send some on her wrist or a 6.5" wrist. I want to make sure it's not too loose or too fitted. It's so hard when you can't try it on before it's mailed 3k miles. Hopefully, I'll get some tomorrow. When I talked to her it was late in NY.
What a beauty! I love the symbolism. Can't wait to see the wrist pics. Thanks for sharing this with us!

What a beautiful bracelet! I have to say that I wasn't a fan of the bezeling idea but now when I see it I like it so much BETTER then the shared prong versions that I have seen! Stunning.

And I also have to agree that I love the engraving you are doing and the symbolism behind it. I'm sorry for your lost, but love how the name will continue on in your family.

Happy Hoildays!

It is beautiful! Can't wait to see the wrist shots!!!

Wow!! that one will be a firecracker!! I love it!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Those stones look amazing! Good choice!

that is stunning, look at those H&A's :love:

I'm so bummed. Luann sent a message that she won't have anymore pics until Mon. It's going to be a long weekend.

Oh, no, we are all disappointed for you! Seems like it would have only taken a minute to snap a couple of pics!

Hopefully you'll have a busy weekend so it will pass quickly!

If it was finished on the 26th, why haven't they sent it to you???

NonieMarie|1356746065|3341906 said:
I'm so bummed. Luann sent a message that she won't have anymore pics until Mon. It's going to be a long weekend.

Oh, that is discouraging, but try and stay positive... it is done, it is gorgeous, it is yours and soon---- it will be at YOUR DOOR!!! A few more days overall, isn't the worst thing in the world... right??? (ya, I'm thinking it is, but I'm trying to help you over the next 48 hours!! :bigsmile: :wink2: )

I just got off the phone with Luann. The engraver won't be back until Wed so I'm still waiting. :(( I made it through the weekend with Mon being THE day now I have to wait a few more days. I returned my BGD baby bezel earrings and ordered a larger pair from IDJ so when the bracelet ships I should get both.

oh RATS!!! that does suck - but its typical of the holiday season. So many want to be off and with family... I guess in the overall scheme of things, what's a few more days? hmmm... not sure that's even working for *ME*! I'm all about instant gratification and waiting is NOT my strong suit!

Tell us about the new earrings - you can regale us with those tales to help pass the waiting time :lol:

I did a lot of research and decided to spring for .25ctw BGD signature baby bezels. Once I got them, I thought they were too small.
Lesley said no problem I could return or exchange. She priced out a pair of .40ctw but they were more then I wanted to spend. I
emailed Luann and IDJ's price (the same specs as my bracelet) was the same as the .25ctw so I bought them. I sent pics of the bezeled martini setting that I wanted and she said they could do it. Now I'm hoping that the .20 with bezel won't be too large for my second piercing. If the bezel is as thin as the pics I sent it should be ok.

Sounds like a great plan! How wonderful BGD had no problem w the return! I'm excited to see your bling, but more so for it to finally get to you. You've waited a while and I know how that can feel like forever waiting for these gorgeous items to get here!

Noniemarie, I am so sorry for your loss, but so impressed when I hear of strong love partnerships like yours that last, and what a wonderful tribute to have it engraved.

I checked in today hoping to see hand photos - it seems its the least they can do! :confused: Anyway, soon it will be home and hopefully, we'll be rewarded with hand shots on the wrist where it belongs... :)) :praise:

Gorgeous! Do you mind me asking what the price range is for this?

Beautiful bracelet!

Charmypoo, it was less than 5k. Around 20 years ago my husband bought me a 5ctw 14k yg with a gold Z pattern between the diamonds. The diamonds were probably around .15 points and even though it was custom, I think not very good quality. It was 5k!
I bought a lot of items from that jeweler but after being on ps I know he was not very nice to me. The one piece that I know I got a good deal for excellent quality was a 35" strand of 8mm pearls. They were beautiful. Everything was stolen 10 years ago. I really miss those pearls.

Oh my, how very sad. I know they were just material things, but I am sure some had sentimental value to you.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP