shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel tennis bracelet is ready!

Oooohhhhhh! I m jealous!

I got up early, checked my email because I'm in CA so 3 hours behind NY. No photos. I emailed Luann and she said it would be back today but I've heard nothing more. I'm trying real hard to be patient and nice but frustration is starting to set. I know that Tu was a holiday but it has taken a week to engrave 3 letters. :cry:

I just know from a conversation with another vendor in another state that the bench they used was closed from the weekend before Christmas until today, and I think there would be a lot of similar schedules. So their engraver might just be coming back to work after a week or so off.

wow, amazing bracelet! I :love: that you can see the arrows in the diamonds on the bracelet. congrats!

Another delay! Luann did send an additional pic that is IRL. The engraving took forever and the earrings need to be inspected by
Yekutiel's father before shipping and he was sick today. Luann says everything will ship on Mon. The bracelet is 7.5" and I've been
comparing my wrist to the pic. On the screen, the pic looks to be the same size as my arm when I hold it to the screen. I have been
bugging her with my emails but if something is not right I have to ship across the country to fix it. She said she would take a pic with the earring in her second piercing so I can make sure that the .20 diamond with the bezel is not too big. She said the bezel is a little
wider than the pic I sent so we'll see.

bezelwrist.jpg

The bracelet looks beautiful!!! :love: I will be interested to see what you think when you see it in person! I think you are wise to get pictures.

Diamondseeker: It has been very frustrating because some emails have been ignored and questions not answered. I was specific about the pics I wanted especially before the diamonds were set. The few times I have called, everyone has been nice but being so far away I want to make absolutely sure it is right the first time. During the months long process of deciding on a ps vendor, I found that a couple dropped the ball. Maybe they thought I was not a serious buyer.

It sure looks good on that picture - did she send you the earring yet? I find if I don't get an answer, I'm always best to call directly. It is a vERY small booth that they operate out of and I think there are about 6 + people working there!! It can get crazy but they are the biggest hearted people you'd ever meet! So eager to make things right. I'm sorry you are going thru this delay --- soon enough, both pieces will be there for you --- FOREVER!!

Hope you get the pics and are totally in love with everything, once it gets there!!

I have found the same thing at times. I would say that in my experience, IDJ was the most frustrating regarding communication. The first time I tried to reach them for something, I left like 3 messages and was never called back. Then I did it again when my sister wanted quotes on a long DBY and I knew she had a limited budget. They are very nice, when you can reach them. But let's just say that there are other vendors that I get a little better and faster service from.

It looks lovely! What an elegant, classic piece.

Yes, IDJ's customer service is not at WF or BGD or GOG levels. But then again neither are their prices. Personally I'm happy to have choices - less expensive when budget is tight and a great "buying experience" when I can afford it.

That being said waiting is so hard! I hope they come as soon as possible!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Nonie. The symbolism is beautiful, as is the bracelet, and I hope the pictures and comparisons (and packages!) come in sooner rather than later!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the bracelet IRL, and your thoughts on the new bezel studs vs. the old BGDs.

I can sympathize with the communication issues, they seem to be much worse ATM, presumably due to the holidays. When your bracelet arrives hopefully all will be forgotten. It looks beautiful!

It's beautiful!

bump ???

It's on the Fed Ex truck! :appl: :appl: :appl: I haven't even taken a shower; I was worried they would ring the bell and I wouldn't hear it. It is supposed to be here before 12.

Wow, amazing bracelet! It's going to look lovely on.

Re: Bezel tennis bracelet is ready! It's here!!!

It's here! :appl: I tried to upload some photos and couldn't and then had no idea where my draft was after I saved it. I've looked everywhere. I had that happen once before but then when I tried later I was able to upload. Does anyone know where drafts are saved? It is very foggy here so no great photos under the tree in my back yard. The diamonds really pop in the shade. Ok, the photos attached. I'll rewrite my post.
I ordered the bracelet 7.5" because I like mine to be a little loose. When it's snug I think my wrist looks fat. :cry: I may want to remove one link but I will wait and see. I like the fact that I can slide it over my watch so when I type on my laptop it does not drag. That is a big plus because when I first started typing it was irritating hearing it drag and thinking of scratching the setting or worse the diamonds. The diamonds are super white and fiery and because of the thin bezel give the appearance of 20 pters. I've compared them to my 20 pt eternity band. The bracelet looks like it is 8.4 ctw not the 4.20 it is. It is not so flashy that I wouldn't wear it everyday. That baby is only coming off to be cleaned!
The .40ctw baby bezels are perfect. For me, I like the larger size. The .25 ctw that I returned to BGD were just too small for me to enjoy because I could not see them when looked in the mirror. I have to say and this just my opinion, I like them better than BGD and they were the same price. Now granted they are not H&A but for me to trade for bigger was more bang for my buck.
The bezels are well made and I like the tripod that they sit on before connecting with the post, similar to WF. The BGD setting had a U that met the post and I was always adjusting them because if they weren't tight they seemed to tilt to one side.
All in all dealing with IDJ was a success. There were times I was frustrated but having these beauties makes up for all that. It's kind of like labor & delivery, once you hold the baby all the pain disappears.

sam_0413.jpg

sam_0423.jpg

sam_0416.jpg

:appl: YAY! :appl:
They are beautiful! I especially love the bracelet. Oh my how I want one! :love:
Nice watch too lady!

Beeeeeee-utiful! I'd love to see a ton more pictures. :)

WOO HOO!!! Its HERE!!! I'm so happy for you - this has been a long time waiting - and who among us is a good PS "wait-er"??? not I, that's for sure!!!

IT looks perfect on you!!! And the stud, too!! So glad it is here, it looks amazing, you are happy --- its the trifecta of perfection!! Congrats!! IDJ and Yekutiel/Luann came thru in the end - :appl: :appl: :appl:

It looks beautiful on you! Very nice and the symbolism is very special.

It's beautiful, as are the earrings!!

That turned out great!!! :appl: I am so glad they finally came and were what you had hoped!!!

That's a lot of bling you got there! Wear them all in good health!

BEAUTIFUL!!! Seeing yours not only makes me want one more, but confirms the sizing I'm shooting for....I'm going lower ctw (yeah PS blasphemy) but they look so pretty!!! :D :D :D

So with this, will you have to re-plate? All my jewelry is yellow gold but w/a tennis I'm debating on white gold (and thought about going un plated, or just wait till the plating wears off).... :D

OH !!!! Just WONDERFUL AND PERFECT :love: :love: :love:

The bezel bracelet and baby bezels are going on my Christmas 2013 wishlist for sure !!!!!

LOVE !!!!!!

Cozystitches|1357692153|3350782 said:
BEAUTIFUL!!! Seeing yours not only makes me want one more, but confirms the sizing I'm shooting for....I'm going lower ctw (yeah PS blasphemy) but they look so pretty!!! :D :D :D

So with this, will you have to re-plate? All my jewelry is yellow gold but w/a tennis I'm debating on white gold (and thought about going un plated, or just wait till the plating wears off).... :D

I went back and forth with 18k or 14k wg plated or not. I chose 14k wg because I haven't had a problem with losing plating and having to redip. Also, I hoped the diamonds would look larger with the small plated bezel...and they do. I think if the bezel was thicker I wouldn't have that look. If you choose to plate and let the plating wear off I would think the color would be uneven.

Congratulations on your beautiful bracelet . love the bezels ,better than prongs ,no catching on clothes .

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP