shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin''s Recut Beyond my Expectations!!!! WOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 5/9/2009 5:40:13 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its gorgeous!! And.. when I got to this picture.. I thought why did you post a picture of my rings? LOL Hahaha.. :) Very pretty :)

IMG_00291%20(Small).jpg
Hee hee - I did a double take too SDL, LOL!

Date: 5/11/2009 9:57:48 AM
Author: geckodani
Date: 5/9/2009 5:40:13 PM

Author: SanDiegoLady

Its gorgeous!! And.. when I got to this picture.. I thought why did you post a picture of my rings? LOL Hahaha.. :) Very pretty :)

IMG_00291%20(Small).jpg

Hee hee - I did a double take too SDL, LOL!

Ditto! Down to your alternating diamond/sapph band!

Such classic beauties!

Can you tell me what things you are noticing that are different? Color? Is the size difference considerable?

Can you tell me what things you are noticing that are different? Color? Is the size difference considerable?

Iwanna x (IWPO)

WOOOOOOOOOOO My stone was rated an I/SI1 it was more of a J/SI2... It showed warm. Now it is BRIGHT WHITE...

When I was inside and would look at my stone it kinda when lifeless.... Now no matter what lighting I am in it is sparkling like crazy.... HONEST, I am in shock at the difference. The fire is amazing. It just continues to move and glitter.

The size difference isn''t really that noticable. I am mean sure there is a difference but it is still BIG :) WOOOOOOO

I am such a huge SDL fan!!! She has such a wonderful classic style!!! We both love love love diamonds and sapphires. I too have similar bands and always smile when I wear them together like her :)

I didn''t know Brian Gavin is in the diamond makeover business.
9.gif
The re-cut is phenomenal!

Woobug, OMG, it''s AmAzInG! Drop dead gorgeous! And I still just ADORE your wrap.............I''m going to HAVE to get mine one of those some day. You and your awesome diamond projects, I just love waiting to see what you''ll do next!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP