shape
carat
color
clarity

British summertime jewellery

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So I am back in the U.K. with family for the summer and it’s so lovely here. Tonight I got myself glammed up vintage style for the Battle Proms in the grounds of Highclere Castle (otherwise known as Downton Abbey!).

Given the historic nature of the occasion I felt nothing but a classic string of pearls would do. And I found just the thing in a little shop nearby - vintage Mikimotos!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.IMG_4276.jpeg

Last edited:
How fun! There's nothing like a nice summer picnic. Your pearls look lovely with your blouse!

So I am back in the U.K. with family for the summer and it’s so lovely here. Tonight I got myself glammed up vintage style for the Battle Proms in the grounds of Highclere Castle (otherwise known as Downton Abbey!).

Given the historic nature of the occasion I felt nothing but a classic string of pearls would do. And I found just the thing in a little shop nearby - vintage Mikimotos!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.IMG_4276.jpeg

great find !

Great find indeed!

I find I don't like to wear anything around my neck in the warmer months, and prefer to wear my tiny huggies with dangles instead.

My favourites are a pair of 6mm OEC Moissanite dangles for every day, and the nicer Tahitian/WSS dandles or the diamond paved pear drops for dressier events.

DK :))

Lovely! Great lipstick and dress too.

Gorgeous find!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP