shape
carat
color
clarity

Broach

ford31

Rough_Rock
I have this broach/pin that belonged to my mother, I have no idea if it’s worth anything or not, trying to decide if it’s worth trying to sell, help!IMG_0669.jpeg

Does it have any metal hallmarks ie 925 for silver or 14kt (585) or 18kt (750) or a manufacture name?
Without any hallmarks it’s most likely costume jewellery. Some pieces of costume jewellery are collectible especially if they have a brand hallmark.

It has some kind of marking, looks like a series of Roman Numerals, at 81 my eyesight isn't that good, even using a magnifying glass I can't read them, I just studied it under the magnifying glass it looks like @Giovann, maybe @Giovanni, not roman numerals..

It has some kind of marking, looks like a series of Roman Numerals, at 81 my eyesight isn't that good, even using a magnifying glass I can't read them, I just studied it under the magnifying glass it looks like @Giovann, maybe @Giovanni, not roman numerals..

If you google Giovanni - there will be many examples of the rose pin. It would be classified as costume jewelry.
Here is one:

IMG_7551.jpg

Last edited:
its so pretty, who cares what its worth

if you live in the northern hemisphere its autumn now and coat time
please were it in memory of your mum

i have a costume brooch of my grandma's probably from the 50's or 60s and i remember her wearing it on a green coatdress in the 70's, i keep it on my duchess just to look at it

Thank you, I’m going to keep it, appreciate the help

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP