shape
carat
color
clarity

Can vendors beat Blue Nile?

What is everyone's opinion on this diamond?

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/11545/ does the hearts and arrows make a difference? It's about the same specs as the .5 carat I was looking at but just a tad bit smaller and quite a bit cheaper? Would I still need an idealscope image or is what they include good enough? The only thing I don't like is I can't really see it like I could the JA one. It almost looks like there is a noticeable flek in the dead center....

Since there's a price jump at 0.5 ct, maybe it's better to buy that 0.47. The images look great. They can probably make a video for you if you put in a request.

Sakuracherry|1394250459|3629782 said:
If you ever want to upgrade in the future, GOG and WF have a better policy compared to JA and BN.
Sakuracherry, I have heard that before and wondered if you could explain? I have bought from JA and WF and both said they give 100% upgrade.

I believe you have to spend the double amount at JA and BN while GOG and WF don't have that kind of restriction. Say, if you bought a diamond for $20000 at JA and want to upgrade, you have to pick a stone priced at $40000 or more.

That's an amazing diamond (the .47 from GOG). Really great value with no compromises.

teobdl|1394293869|3629995 said:
That's an amazing diamond (the .47 from GOG). Really great value with no compromises.

I agree, if I were you I'd snatch this up immediately

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I did snatch up that .47 from GOG.

Great to hear! Congrats. Let us know how you like it.

awesome! Isn't GOG a pleasure?! What setting did you pick?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP