shape
carat
color
clarity

Color Grade of your Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hopefully an E if the appraisor says the stone ain
19.gif
''t ukky

.80 carat D color Si1. Love it!

I''ve got a 1.22 K SI1, which I love. It still looks pretty darn white to me, and even with no fluorescence, I swear it looks bluey-white on bright sunny days. Couldn''t be happier with our choice, because this let us get a bigger stone for the same money. I get a lot of compliments on it too.

1.52 H. Absolutely bright white!

Totally coincidentally, both my original e-ring is K (1.03 radiant strong blue fluorescence) and my new ring is also a K (2.84 cushion, no fluorescence). They are both pretty white, though the fluorescence gives the smaller stone a slightly whiter edge - I love both, but I have to admit I am more in love with the size, sparkle and cut of the cushion.

My orig was an H princess and it drove me CRAZY. I now have an E. Color in fancies is so much more visible...I didn''t intend to get an E cushion and I have to say it is like ice. it was just the right stone. and when I upgrade, I''ll look for an F or good G.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP