shape
carat
color
clarity

Do U.K. members get sales on LT?

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve had a sudden burst of a need to completely declutter and simplify my life, to that end I’d hope to sell some of my jewellery. Does anyone in the U.K. have experience selling on LT? It seems very US focussed, I’m wondering if it’s worth trying or not.

I'm in the US and purchased once from a UK seller, but it did result in my needing to pay duty.

I’ve had a sudden burst of a need to completely declutter and simplify my life, to that end I’d hope to sell some of my jewellery. Does anyone in the U.K. have experience selling on LT? It seems very US focussed, I’m wondering if it’s worth trying or not.

Yup, in that I have sold a few Jeff White's CSs via LT to PSers.

DK :))

Yup, in that I have sold a few Jeff White's CSs via LT to PSers.

The PSers who purchased my CSs were all members of PS and in US as far as I can remember, and I have always cross-listed them in PS.

The PSers who purchased my CSs were all members of PS and in US as far as I can remember, and I have always cross-listed them in PS.

Did you have any concerns about posting your items? Some of the things I want to sell would be in the £1-2000 bracket and I’m just wondering how safe it all is.

Did you have any concerns about posting your items? Some of the things I want to sell would be in the £1-2000 bracket and I’m just wondering how safe it all is.

I am unable to advise on that, as everyone's perception of risk is different, sorry!

And yes, I have sold CSs above that value and posted them to the buyers in USA.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP