shape
carat
color
clarity

Does the craftsminship look normal on these diamond studs?

Mojo657

Rough_Rock
I recently bought these 10k studs with 1/10c diamonds and noticed that they’re not even on all 4 corners and wanted to hear others opinions if this is even something to be concerned about because not everything can be perfect, but I did pay a decent amount. I’ll post some pics below. I also noticed one of the post are slightly bent but it doesn’t effect wearing them and totally could’ve been me. IMG_0383.jpeg IMG_0382.jpeg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately for an item of that karat gold and carat wt you are going to encounter a mass produced item. As long as they are wearable just enjoy. If you are not happy and can return then do so and start over.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post a picture of the tops? Did you perhaps overpay? Without knowing what you paid its hard to say what kind of
craftsmanship you should expect but at 10K I would not expect perfection. Ditto @headlight.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
10kt jewelry of this sort has virtually no workmanship to offer. It is meant to adorn and look nice. A little bend in the earring posts is easy to straighten with a smooth pliers or even with your fingers. Gold will bend but it is not liable to break easily, so don't be too concerned. These posts will often bend and can be straightened many times without damage.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results