shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Ring Problems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back by Christmas is a pretty quick turn around! I''d love to see photos when it''s done. The other rings you posted are beautiful and if it looks anything like those it''ll be stunning.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I have read this entire post and I want to tell you that I feel terribly that your friend''s husband did not try to accomodate you (being that you are his wife''s friend). Unfortunately, that is how it can be mixing business with pleasure (been there, done that). I also want you to know that your choice of the scatter band is AWESOME and I can''t wait to see it on your finger! I have a feeling you will like it even better than the eternity style!

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much. I do feel that he was really unhelpful and should have try to rectify the situation as the ring was unwearable. I have been very close to his wife for 17 years and a big part of their lives. It was the first time my husband had used him after much pressuring by my friend I am sure. Normally my DH is the type to walk into the big names and take the advice of the sales people. So far this has worked out great. I worked out that with the new band, setting costs and the cost of my original ring it is still coming in at about the same as buying a new Starlight band from Etienne Perret. It has cost me many sleepless nights though. I really hope my new ring will be all I hope it is going to be.

I will post pictures as soon as I have it.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results