shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Yellow Radiant from Nice Ice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

USCFan

Rough_Rock
Here is my new Fancy Intense Yellow Radiant from Nice Ice. The ring was designed by Daniel K. Nice Ice was absolutely phenomenal to work with and they are great mind readers too. I originally wanted to see everything from Asschers to Fancy yellows radiants to round brilliants. I was also very vague about the ring setting. Since I could not decide I decided to drive to their store in Oregon. I am so glad I did!!! I got treated wonderfully and they never rushed but showed me a whole bunch of diamonds all of which already passed their critical eye prescreen test. I showed up with grading charts etc… but realized everything shown was excellent so I just relied upon my eyes with their help of course. What really made it all worthwhile is they had 2 settings (Daniel K.) that were just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Finally while they had the ring resized they made some great suggestions for quick little trips (wild animal park). They were so friendly and they have a great sense of humor. Since you make an appointment they really spend as much time as you need. Great overall experience and the ring is an absolute fireball. The Fancy Intense Yellow gives off these wonderful green and rainbow colored flashes. Just beautiful!!! Enough of me rambling since I think you can all tell I am a happy customer….
Ring Stats:
1.01 Cts Radiant
VS1
Fancy Intense Yellow, even distribution
Table: 69%
Depth: 63.5%
Excellent Polish, Good Symmetry
Culet: none, Fluorescence: slight and this is a real fire ball!!!

The first picture is from Daniel K (they used a more rectangular radiant), while the rest of the pictures are of my actual ring.

niceIce-ring.jpg

Its beautiful! Congratulations!

Colleen

Congrats!
appl.gif
It looks great!

I just bought a stone from Robin and Todd 1 1/2 weeks ago and I didn't even know they sold fancy diamonds!

Melina

YAY! RADIANTS!!! What a lovely!
love.gif
But please,don't think you can get away with just these pictures...MORE!!! MORE!!!
9.gif

what was the ocassion for the ring?

I love the setting!!!
appl.gif
Really compliments the center stone.

Great job with the ring!
-Sarah
1.gif

Robin and Todd

That stone and setting are fabulous!...

If I had money (or conversely, a job) I'd be ordering tomorrow!

Congrats on a wonderful review, and a eye dazzling ring!

win

oooooh! It's so nice to see a fancy color stone around here! I'm dying for a yellow diamond! Please, more pictures! I think Nic already asked, but what is the occasion?

Here are some more pictures of the ring. I am having difficulty getting a good macro shot. I attached a real blurry shot that shows off the intense yellow color which again is just beautiful to see. Fire flashes from colored stones look so cool. This is a right hand ring for our tenth anniversary and the ring is a surpirse.

NiceIce-2.jpg

I love the blurry picture! Granted, I'd love to see some crystal clear up close shots, but the blurry one is like sitting in a yellow sparkle storm!

I too have a radiant, so oddly, my blurry pictures make my stone's sparkles really come out! With my picture cellphone I have taken a few shots to send to my friend, and as unclear as it was, she just gaped and cooed. She now wants a radiant!

May your wife wear it in good health and all the best to you both for a lovely anniversay and another fabulous 10 years to come! (and then another 10, and another 10...) Hey, maybe the next ten she can get earrings to match!
2.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Wow, it's so beautiful. And FANCY!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

That is absolutely gorgeous! Daniel K does awesome work!

That is a spectacular ring! What a lucky lady. Congratulations on your anniversary and surperb purchase!

USCFan: COngrats on your new ring and glad to hear you had a great experience with Robin & Todd...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP