shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers - Cushion Rose Cut LG Diamond Halo Ring (2.809 ctw)

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I'm considering letting my gorgeous rose cut ring go. It's certainly not for the faint of heart as it has major finger coverage (with the halo, the ring is about 13.7mm x 12.2mm). It sparkles beautifully and is perfect for everyday wear with the low setting.

Video here (not my hand but jewelers after setting):

Diamond is lab grown and IGI certified, H, VS1, 2.27 carats, 9.12*7.67*3.72
Set in a 14k (unmarked but verified when set) white gold lab grown diamond halo mounting with FG, VS, EX cut diamonds, about .539 ctw; these melee sparkle like crazy and I poured over so many rings/inspiration pictures to come up with the perfect proportions on the halo.
Total carat weight on this gorgeous ring is about 2.809 and asking $2,690

I haven't put up a LT for this yet but here's an old listing I have and can be reached on if you're interested (same terms would apply): https://loupetroop.com/account/listings/44200

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, the ring is size 6.75, although the way the setting is made, I'd say it fits closer to a 7, at least. May also be open to offers on this one so feel free to reach out if you're interested.

Happy Monday everyone! Have a great week! :)

Jessie, did this ever sell?

Hi @sunflowerstate! It didn't! And I never got around to taking better pictures, I'll try to take them and share.

Bumping this!

The halo is beautifully made and has the brightest most sparkly diamonds, Lab rose cuts are so hard to find, let alone in this size shape. Won't be sad if it doesn't sell but have a few sparklies in mind for Christmas O:). Only worn a handful of times so in excellent condition. Definitely open to offers so feel free to reach out if you're interested!

Bump & dropping to $2225 here first!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP