shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale FEELERS: CvB Afterglow Band 18K YG - size 7

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Hey folks, checking to see if there is any interest in this band before I have it re-sized. Afterglow band only, not planning to part with the Spring Gulch at this time. 18K yellow gold, immaculate condition, diamonds are F/G and VS. Super clean. Fully engraved. Size 7. I'd probably be looking for $2,000, though may be slightly flexible. The band is $2,595 on Etsy right now. Hit me up with any questions. You can reach me through LT:
https://loupetroop.com/listings/other/contact-for-lala646;36856
P1070793 v2.JPG
20210510_152313 (1).jpg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Wondering if there is any interest if I were to sell this set. Spring Gulch Halo in 18k YG (bezeled in platinum) with a 0.82ct J/SI (no tint) rose cut 8.27 x 6.49 x 2.15. Afterglow as detailed above. The set is in immaculate condition. Size 7.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely set. I love anything CVB and would have jumped on this if I’m not on a self-imposed ban. Someone here please get it. Dust for a quick sale.

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Super pretty… another bump. Impatiently trying to be patient with my current project but staring at the pics :kiss2:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP. Still open to selling the Afterglow band.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Bump. Afterglow still available, and may be open to selling the set for the right price.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi @lala646 - no rush at all, but can you measure how far your pear extends out from the bottom? I have a pear with a bunch of "stuff" on the bottom too and have been trying to find a band that works with it. Most contour bands are not deep enough.

Basically, can you measure from the center of the pear ring where it meets the bottom of your setting, starting at the ring band (does that make sense)? I think that would let me determine if it is compatible with mine. Thanks!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @lala646 - no rush at all, but can you measure how far your pear extends out from the bottom? I have a pear with a bunch of "stuff" on the bottom too and have been trying to find a band that works with it. Most contour bands are not deep enough.

Basically, can you measure from the center of the pear ring where it meets the bottom of your setting, starting at the ring band (does that make sense)? I think that would let me determine if it is compatible with mine. Thanks!

I'll get this for you this afternoon!!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

I just sent you an email.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Bump. Will entertain reasonable offers. ;)2

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Dropping the asking price on the Afterglow band to $1,700. I would love to move this to a new loving home. :razz:

Also comes with original wood CvB ring box.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Bump! :razz:

fawndeer621

Rough_Rock
Dropping the asking price on the Afterglow band to $1,700. I would love to move this to a new loving home. :razz:

Also comes with original wood CvB ring box.

Just ran across this and it would be perfect for a project I am planning. Still available?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP!

Please note this ring is actually a size 7.5, not a 7 as I listed above. Link to the LT listing here. I am willing to consider all reasonable offers. :) I really want to move this into a new home.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results