shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Drool!!!

It''s movie time!!

SHN sapphire

36.gif

The link doesn''t work for me. It looks like you''re linking to a folder and not a file.

Date: 3/4/2009 6:16:44 PM
Author: Kismet
The link doesn''t work for me. It looks like you''re linking to a folder and not a file.
Let me help.

Movie

Wink

Date: 3/4/2009 6:43:56 PM
Author: Wink

Let me help.

Movie

Wink
Yanno, Wink...I don''t think you were enthusiastic enough in that video. Can you wear your heart on your sleeve a bit more?
3.gif

LOVELY stone!!!

Date: 3/4/2009 6:43:56 PM
Author: Wink

Let me help.

Movie

Wink
Yah know Wink, you shouldn''t hold back - it''s not good for you. If you''ve got something to say man, just say it. Let it all out, you''ll feel so much better!!!!
emsmile.gif

Thanks for the assistance Wink! I must have been suffering from the vapors after looking at the video umpteen times.

Yeah, Wink does need to put a little more excitement into his videos. Yah think he likes the stone? LOL

It's winging it's way to me overnight...................

(Edited for spelling. Giddy with anticipation I guess.)

gorgeous... looooove the video! I wish it was easier for all of us to share videos.

GARH!!

Cannot. get. mac. to. play! Grr. It tries to load forever and still doesn''t play. uck.

ETA; never mind. Safari plays it! What a sparkly little demon! Richard outdid himself!

Hi secondhandnews,

I am getting my own Richard Homer/Wink sapphire. I just "ordered" it today. Except that mine will be round and not quite as big as yours. Your stone looks absolutely fabulous! I look forward to seeing what you end up setting it in. Wink is certainly a very nice guy, isn''t he? He definitlely loves your stone.

Cindy

Wow, beautiful color!!!

wow!! "i like, totally freaked out," too
21.gif

*THUD*

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sensational. The flat faceting is truly spectacular. I can''t wait to see the finished result.

Don''t you adore Wink''s description of the Milk of Magnesia bottle? It really does have that colour doesn''t it?

Cind11 - I can''t wait to see pictures of your sapphire. Yes, Wink is certainly a very nice guy. Patient as well.
LD- The milk of magnesia bottle description is exactly right.

I haven''t been able to take pictures of the sapphire this weekend. Skills aren''t that good anyway. All you would see is a blur. I promise to practice and post pictures of the ring when completed. I am sadly returning the sapphire to Wink this week to begin the process of setting it. I shall miss my little blue beauty. But good things are coming!!! She will have a home worthy of her.
9.gif

I can''t stop looking at your avatar. Not only is the colour gorgeous but the velvety softness and cut is exquisite!

BOO YEAH! That is one INCREDIBLE stone! Congrats! And yes, I do remember the Milk of Magnesia bottle.
7.gif

What a beautiful sapphire.

Date: 3/8/2009 2:51:25 PM
Author: secondhandnews
Cind11 - I can''t wait to see pictures of your sapphire. Yes, Wink is certainly a very nice guy. Patient as well.
LD- The milk of magnesia bottle description is exactly right.

I haven''t been able to take pictures of the sapphire this weekend. Skills aren''t that good anyway. All you would see is a blur. I promise to practice and post pictures of the ring when completed. I am sadly returning the sapphire to Wink this week to begin the process of setting it. I shall miss my little blue beauty. But good things are coming!!! She will have a home worthy of her.
9.gif
The fact that you are typing can probably taken as proof that reports of you walking into walls, getting a black eye and a broken rib were exagerated, or are you typing from the security of a hospital bed???

As our SGT from Hill Street Blues used to say, "Hey! Be carefull out there!"

Wink

P.S. I really have had people walk into walls and one fender bender while looking at beautiful gems, but no broken ribs, yet.

Wow! That colour and cut - just stunning!!!!!! I''m dying to see the finished product!

I think my heart staopped for a few minutes. What a gorgeous, gorgeous stone! I can''t wait to see the finished ring.
3.gif

What an awesome, gorgeous, fantastic stone! Richard does such wonderful work and is such a great guy to work with (I got my sapphire from him as well)! Congrats on finding your perfect stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics