shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's Latest

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
WOOOHHOOOOO TO GENE!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for finally validating the "zultanite" Pieces I finally own both set and rough! DH and I have been waiting YEARS to see this come to a main stream name....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate that Apple doesn't run Flash. :angryfire:

MrsTulip

Rough_Rock
TL - you made me LOL with your Apple response.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PrecisionGem|1307128062|2937082 said:
TL|1307104617|2936821 said:
I hate that Apple doesn't run Flash. :angryfire:

Are you talking about Apple's mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) or Mac?

Well, I know the mobile devices don't have flash, not sure about the MAC.

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes the Mac can use Flash. The reason the mobile devices don't is because of the battery drain of processing the flash, and it's rather old technology, there are much better options available now, that can do more, and not drain your battery. Building a Flash website in not really a smart option today, and flash sites don't do well with search engines.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PrecisionGem|1307148550|2937345 said:
Yes the Mac can use Flash. The reason the mobile devices don't is because of the battery drain of processing the flash, and it's rather old technology, there are much better options available now, that can do more, and not drain your battery. Building a Flash website in not really a smart option today, and flash sites don't do well with search engines.

Well, that doesn't help me, when most of the places I go to run flash programs. :angryfire:

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you have a iPhone or iPad? Like I said, the Mac will display any flash site, it's just the mobile devices that don't show the flash. I happen upon very few sites that are still using flash.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PrecisionGem|1307150865|2937376 said:
Do you have a iPhone or iPad? Like I said, the Mac will display any flash site, it's just the mobile devices that don't show the flash. I happen upon very few sites that are still using flash.

I wanted a mobile device, like an i-pad. I really don't want a Mac. I didn't get the i-pad because of the flash issue. I go to a lot of sites that use flash.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results