shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo help! (questions on setting height, cathedral style, diamond size, etc.) TIA!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a sucker for halo rings. I just love them.

I'm working with a jeweler on a halo ring and was told that the ring would come off the finger about 8.5mm ( this is from my finger to the top of the diamond). This is a cathedral style ring so I understand it's typically set a little higher than normal. All of my rings are very low set so I"m not sure if this is too high or if this is a normal height. Thoughts?

If anyone has pictures of halos set in a cathedral style ring, I'd love to see. Bonus points if the ring comes 8.5m+ off the finger!

On a different note, does anyone have a picture of a halo with 1.3mm stones on the halo and 1.7mm stones on the band? I was told that was the size of the stones and I wanted to get an idea of what using different sizes would look like. I have a similar halo ring but that was made with same sized stones on the halo/band so not sure if I'll like these different sizes. Perhaps I wouldn't even be able to tell the difference? Would love to hear your thoughts/opinion/experience.

TIA!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP