shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday to Me thanks to DBL

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubs & I are on our way to Niagara Falls but stopped off in NYC to visit my daughter, as it’s a tradition for us to have a joint bday dinner together (hers was the 17th & mine is Sunday). Since we were here, it was also wonderful to meet the man, the myth, the legend ~ @Rockdiamond ~ from whom we’d purchased my Tycoon diamond & this ruby bracelet (my birthstone). He was such an accommodating, kind & friendly soul ~ we appreciated your time yesterday, David! Once hubs is out of earshot, we’ll further discuss some additional bling projects. 8-)

It only seems fitting that I share a couple pictures of my DBL pieces before we leave the hotel & head to the airport amidst this global tech outage that has already delayed our flight this morning. These were just quick snaps & don’t capture the captivating color of the natural rubies, but they are the perfect size & color!

Pardon my dry skin & chewed up wrist … we recently adopted a puppy who is ‘camping’ at a training boot camp while we’re away to hopefully save my wrists from further destruction. LOL

IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4341.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

IMG_4336.jpeg

IMG_4339.jpeg

IMG_4337.jpeg

IMG_4338.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic! Happy Birthday indeed! David sounds wonderful to work with!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg your tycoon is GLORIOUS!!!! SO SO SO nice. Happy bday!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Both of those pieces are beautiful - such a lucky girl you are! Hope the luck continues throughout your whole year!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Beautiful pieces.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happiest of Birthdays to you! Beautiful rubies & that Tycoon is stunning :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I LOVE your tycoon and the setting is just *chef’s kiss* :kiss2:

Happy birthday & good luck with the puppy! They are such velociraptors when they are babies

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can I just say how unbelievably lucky I consider myself to be:)
@the_mother_thing thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to meet your lovely family!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun trip! Happy Birthday to you and your!

I totally agree with @Eli22 , that setting you chose for your tycoon cut sets it off perfectly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results