shape
carat
color
clarity

Has Anyone Heard From Daniel M?

Have been following this thread. Do you think perhaps he’s got some mental health challenges?

The reason I ask is because this sounds like someone I know, albeit not in a gem context.

Same here, again not gem-related. Reminds me so much of someone I know, with mental health problems. The behaviour never changes and is extremely frustrating.

He was my go-to jeweler. Overall great personality, sweet family & wife, great prices, dependable quality, & a good eye for design.

Sadly I can say that today he is no longer my go-to jeweler. His communication has been horrible & each time it's something new. We all go through it but for some reason he's incapable of slowing down or closing his shop momentarily while he catches up on orders.

I've found other jewelers that are comparable and compatible with my personality type. I will say that his prices were still the best but I'd rather pay an extra $100 for peace of mind.

I am glad that those who are still working with him are speaking out so anyone new to him who reads this thread at least goes into the work with eyes wide open.

Anyone who wants their stones back or cannot wait anylonger; I'm afraid you'll have to get quite stern with him. He tends to stretch the patience and kindness of us willing to wait.

His website has his phone number listed. Might just give him a call...

His website has his phone number listed. Might just give him a call...

I'm a big believe that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. It's nice to give a vendor a second chance, but this vendor has shown unreliability over and over again. I think it's time to put the pressure on and not let up until your property is returned to you.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP