shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on E-Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D100

Rough_Rock

Hi All,

First I''d like to say that pricescope is simply awesome.I have learned so much in the past month and I have finally decided to post.I''ve already bought the diamond: Round briliant 1.52ct VS1 G, excellent cut, symmetry, polish and no fluorescense.Diamond is amazing.I just need help with the E-Band.

I''m looking for a 2mm to 2.2mm band as your hands are small, shes a 3.5 to 3.75 ringsize!Something simple yet poppin as the below:

De Beers Classic Solitaire Micropave Ring:

De Beers Classic

Tiffany Novo

Tiffany Novo

Blue Nile Nouveau

Blue Nile Nouveau

Sorry, I cant seem to figure out how to post the pictures.I know that you cannot get the De Beers and Tiffany band by itself. Also, I do like the Blue nile Nouveau, but it seems a little fat than other 2.2mm rings (maybe the design makes it look a little fatter?).Anyone have any ideas on something similar?It would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am looking for a matching wedding band.

Thank you in advance.

dp

Big ditto on the legato set... I''m picky about heads and that is one of my faves.

I have to Thritto the Legato Head - Just stunning.

Thank you for the replies. Sorry, but could I ask why the legato head is so special? I''m assuming head means the part or prongs that hold the center diamond? For some reason, I like the simple four prongs that go straight up like the De Beers.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP