shape
carat
color
clarity

Help picking diamond kay-

Hi! I’m sorry to ask here but what are your thoughts on Alex park diamond earrings? I was quoted 1000 for e-f vvs2/ vs2earrings no certificate or $1500 with

White flash is around $1975 with certificate thank you

I don't think you're giving enough information for an answer that will really help. Are the WF stones ACA's? What size are the stones from each vendor? I think most would say ACA's from WF would be the best option, but it also depends on your budget and if you can go to the WF amount.

Just realized I put the specs on the other post and not on this one here are the links white flash sent me I’m looking for 3 carat total weight

Alex park same 1.50 carat each diamond

I don't think you're giving enough information for an answer that will really help. Are the WF stones ACA's? What size are the stones from each vendor? I think most would say ACA's from WF would be the best option, but it also depends on your budget and if you can go to the WF amount.

Also what does ACA mean?

ACA stands for A Cut Above which are the super ideal cut diamonds from WF. Oh, I just saw what you just posted. If you are looking for lab stones, then you should probably ask your questions in the lab forum

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP