shape
carat
color
clarity

How often does James Allen have 25% sale?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! I see JA is having their 25% off sale. How often do they do the 25% off? I don't know if I should go ahead and buy a present for myself now, or wait until the next one. I am on their mailing list but I didn't get any notifications about this one.

Thanks!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! I see JA is having their 25% off sale. How often do they do the 25% off? I don't know if I should go ahead and buy a present for myself now, or wait until the next one. I am on their mailing list but I didn't get any notifications about this one.

Thanks!

Valentines, Mothers Day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year for sure.
Maybe one or two randomly between Mothers Day and Black Friday, but no promise here.

If you are buying loose diamond(s), 25% off on settings does not matter. It is more important to find good diamonds at good price.
If you are buying a finished product, then take advantage of 25% sale (now or later)

Valentines, Mothers Day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year for sure.
Maybe one or two randomly between Mothers Day and Black Friday, but no promise here.

If you are buying loose diamond(s), 25% off on settings does not matter. It is more important to find good diamonds at good price.
If you are buying a finished product, then take advantage of 25% sale (now or later)

Okay great! Maybe I have to update my email preferences to get their emails notifying me. I want a diamond eternity band, so no loose diamonds. Just struggling on when to pull the trigger and there's nothing like a 'sale ends in 48 hours' message to get my heart pounding, :)

Like every major holiday or something associated with jewelry..... often I would say but then their shipping gets out of whack, so keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Bought my e ring for 25% off setting before mother's day sale using a promo code. I was waiting for the sale but I couldn't wait anymore. I checked Google for promo codes and found one that actively worked for the 25% off. So, you may want to try whatever promo codes you can find on the web if there is no sale going on. I was also on JA's mailing list and did not receive an email about the mother's day sale. A few days before the holiday, I checked their website and saw the sale. I've received emails for other sales before so I'm not sure what happened this time.

i just bought my wedding band and his wedding band from james allen and was blown away by the gorgeous presentation box! It was better than how whiteflash presented their diamond which cost 30x more haha

they have 25% off if you sign up for emails too, with a new email!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP