shape
carat
color
clarity

i finally got my mark patterson e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous. Congrats as well and it''s always nice to get a suprise proposal as well. Appears he got you really good and he even got you the ring you wanted. Lucky girl!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I love your ring -- that head is just beautiful, particularly with a cushion. Yummy!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
It's a BEAUTY and it looks so huge. You must have tiny, tiny, fingers.

ETA: I was so distracted by your ring that I forgot to say - Congrats on the engagement!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really starting to like cushions. You must have tiny fingers. But it also looks to me like the small diamonds on the sides of the center stone seem to give it more spread. Very nice. Congratulations.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Your ring is just stunning!!! Love that stone, and that setting is perfect for it!!!! Enjoy this wonderful time!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning! Love it. It looks much bigger than 1.03!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Congratulations to you both!!!
36.gif
30.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
boomersgirl- Wowee! That setting is AWESOME! I haven''t seen this type before, but I LOVE it! Congratulations on your awesome engagement, and even better awesom e-ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!
18.gif
30.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
mmmmmm I love that!
so gorgeous!

LindaLo

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring in absolutely beautiful. I love the diamonds along the head.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

BoomersGirl

Rough_Rock
DiamanteBlue, Travel Goddess, ilovesparkles, kcoursolle, cmarie, mochi, littlemissbliss, joflier, icekid, gaby06, platinumrock, akmiss, Diamond*Dana, jjc, CravingDiamonds, mscushion, StephensBride, Dani, bee*, chiquitapet, Tuckins1, ckrickett, LindaLo, marcyc - thank you all so much for your kind comments!

Callisto - awesome to have my ring in your faves
1.gif
i waited months myself but it was so worth it!

whitby_2773 - yes, love his designs! thank you!

tyty333 - it was an ETERNITY to me! FI wishes he had a picture of my face when it happened...haha i was stunned and then all smiles the rest of the day
9.gif

LaurenThePartier - thank you so much! i do have fairly small fingers (ring size is 4.5) but it does look huge!!

caribqueen - it''s just been in the past couple years that i even knew what a cushion was! but i sure do love ''em
1.gif

beechezz - i hadn''t seen anything like it before the day we went to look either! i was in the search for a very delicate pave band, and when i saw this one i knew it was perfect. thank you!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks great on you! What a nice surprise!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
"Congratulations to you both" and what a beautiful ring, you must be thrilled.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Congrats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Cute story, and your stone and ring are beautiful!!
9.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring and stone are absolutely, positively STUNNING!!! WOW!!!
30.gif

Congrats!!!
36.gif

ElizabethRose

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I adore this setting, so I have been waiting patiently since you posted months ago that it was going to be yours. Thanks for sharing!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your engagement! what a sweet proposal story! your ring...oh mylanta...it''s STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
i especially LOVE the setting. it''s so unique and it almost makes the cushion look like it''s in an east-west setting. any thoughts on what kind of wedding band to go with this sparkler?

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your ring is beautiful! The setting is so elegant -- love it!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely love it! Beautiful ring.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful, I love everything about it. Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BoomersGirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 7:51:22 PM
Author: ElizabethRose
Congratulations! I adore this setting, so I have been waiting patiently since you posted months ago that it was going to be yours. Thanks for sharing!

i was trying to be patient while waiting
2.gif
so happy for you to see it all put together!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! This cushion/setting E-W orientation combo happens to be one of my faves! What are the dimensions of the cushion if I may ask?

BoomersGirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:54:39 AM
Author: vip0802
congratulations on your engagement! what a sweet proposal story! your ring...oh mylanta...it''s STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
i especially LOVE the setting. it''s so unique and it almost makes the cushion look like it''s in an east-west setting. any thoughts on what kind of wedding band to go with this sparkler?

thank you! i believe there is a matching pave band...but haven''t actually seen or tried one on with my ring. i absolutely LOVE the look of it just the way it is now, so who knows...maybe i''ll go without a band altogether. but if we do decide on one i''ll probably be getting it as a first anniversary present or something.

BoomersGirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 1:45:37 AM
Author: DiamondFlame
WOW! This cushion/setting E-W orientation combo happens to be one of my faves! What are the dimensions of the cushion if I may ask?

my FI has all the info, and i keep forgetting to get it from him! i don''t know off the top of my head, but i''m gonna try to get the stats this week. i''ll post when i do!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous!!!!! And it looks perfect on your hand!!!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. That is a gorgeous setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results