shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
ok im sorry but I just have to say, I am obsessed with your dress, which is rare, every 5 seconds i have to come back and look at it :-) I searched the internet to see what it looked like on the model, and IMHO, you look 110% better in it than the model...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 9/4/2008 10:34:58 PM
Author: blondebunny
ok im sorry but I just have to say, I am obsessed with your dress, which is rare, every 5 seconds i have to come back and look at it :-) I searched the internet to see what it looked like on the model, and IMHO, you look 110% better in it than the model...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
OMG, that makes me feel so good! I keep looking at it hoping that I don''t look too huge! I was so sad that the sample fit me that I was almost in tears for days. Anyway, the pic on the model looks nothing like it does on me which is probably why I didn''t find the dress till I went to the store and the SA suggested it. I couldn''t believe that I hadn''t seen it before. When I went to the website I remembered seeing it but this dress for some reason was made for me!

BTW...thanks for the suggestion on the veil. Where did you find that? I like the style, I''m not so sure about the rinestones but I like it.

Date: 9/4/2008 9:56:27 PM
Author: misspinky

Date: 9/4/2008 5:14:37 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 9/4/2008 4:10:18 PM

omg is sooo pretty!!! I LOVE the back!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Are you going to wear a birdcage veil (i think thats what its called???) that u have on in the second picture?? I think it would look pretty awesome!! :-) Oh and I LOVE the brooch too!!

I am going to wear a birdcage veil. i just haven''t found one that I love yet. I''m going to keep looking. The Brooch is awesome and it did wonders for the front of the dress.

You should check out etsy.com. There is a seller on there named QG designs http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5680900 that makes custom birdcage veils. I ordered some flowers for my hair from her and they are beautiful!
Thank you! I''m going to look today.

oh my! it''s absolutely gorgeous! i''m in LOVE with the back/train. swoon.
30.gif

Date: 9/5/2008 6:09:24 AM

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OMG, that makes me feel so good! I keep looking at it hoping that I don''t look too huge! I was so sad that the sample fit me that I was almost in tears for days. Anyway, the pic on the model looks nothing like it does on me which is probably why I didn''t find the dress till I went to the store and the SA suggested it. I couldn''t believe that I hadn''t seen it before. When I went to the website I remembered seeing it but this dress for some reason was made for me!

BTW...thanks for the suggestion on the veil. Where did you find that? I like the style, I''m not so sure about the rinestones but I like it.
i saw it on another forum, but the designers name is Erica Koesler.... seriously it looks like it was made for you, it took me a while to put it together with the models pic of the dress, it didnt do anything for her, and you look absolutely amazing in it!! :-)

Wow, the back of that dress is TDF, and it looks GORGEOUS on you!

Lauren...thank you. I figure so many people are going to look at my back during the ceramony that it better be good. haha. Also, the front is amazing when you see the brooch with the dress. Oh, my shoes are crazy amazing. Seriously, I wanted Loboutins cause I have a few pairs and I love them but I bought a pair of coverd platform miu miu''s and let me see if I can get you a pic. It does not do them justice.

pscopeshoes.JPG

That picture is huge, sorry! I''m really short, my shoes are 5 and 1/2 tall. I ordered my dress with the shoes on so that my height is the same. I also planned my colors around what I really like: dark purple, light green, white, chocolate brown, and light orange. The purple shoes just made it for me and I found them before the dress. I thought I was crazy buying them before the dress but I think I made the right decision.

YAY, I''m so glad you like it.

Date: 9/5/2008 9:32:27 AM

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i saw it on another forum, but the designers name is Erica Koesler.... seriously it looks like it was made for you, it took me a while to put it together with the models pic of the dress, it didnt do anything for her, and you look absolutely amazing in it!! :-)
Again, you are doing wonders for my self esteem right now. I''m really happy that it looks different on me because I have been terrified that I''m buying my dress too early and that someone will have seen my dress on someone else before. I know that shouldn''t matter but the fact that my SA told me that she has never sold this particular dress before made me really happy. She said it doesn''t look good on a lot of people. I toss it up to being blessed with a muscular backside. I don''t know how else to put that but seriously, the dress would look completley different on me it that weren''t the case. The funny thing is I work out all the time trying to get rid of it but, that never happens. LOL...I love my dress.

Thanks for the info on the veil....I''m looking into it. I''m not a veil person so if I do one it will be a birdcage.

Date: 9/6/2008 12:24:49 AM
YAY, I''m so glad you like it.
Sorry, this was meant for everyone. I''m really happy that you all think it looks good.

Date: 9/5/2008 9:32:27 AM

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOL...the pic of the dress on the model seriously looks nothing like it on me. It seriously looks like two different dresses. Can you believe it? I guess myself and my 5''3'''' dress will never be a model.

Date: 9/5/2008 6:10:47 AM
Date: 9/4/2008 9:56:27 PM

Author: misspinky

Date: 9/4/2008 5:14:37 PM

Date: 9/4/2008 4:10:18 PM

omg is sooo pretty!!! I LOVE the back!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Are you going to wear a birdcage veil (i think thats what its called???) that u have on in the second picture?? I think it would look pretty awesome!! :-) Oh and I LOVE the brooch too!!

I am going to wear a birdcage veil. i just haven''t found one that I love yet. I''m going to keep looking. The Brooch is awesome and it did wonders for the front of the dress.

You should check out etsy.com. There is a seller on there named QG designs http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5680900 that makes custom birdcage veils. I ordered some flowers for my hair from her and they are beautiful!

Thank you! I''m going to look today.

I found this link from stylemepretty...this person does some pretty custom veils too
http://stephaniejamescouture.com/blog/

Does anyone else have any more suggestions about places to look online for birdcage veils. I''ve emailed a few people that do custom orders but haven''t heard anything back yet. Please let me know.

THANKS!

Bumping to make sure u saw the link! :-)

BB- Thank you! I''ve contacted three sellers that make these custom veils. We will see what I wind up with. Ill let you know when I decide!

What do you think of the shoes? I love them! They are sooooo me, i wish I had a better pic.

OH. MY. GOD. I looovveeeee your dress, it looks friggin gorgeous on you!! Love it love it love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love. It. Have you put a deposit on it yet? I ask because I JUST got an email from POB about a trunk show coming up...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results