shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations -- it''s a stunning dress! It''s like you''ll be bathed in candlelight.

I''m so very happy for you! Enjoy!

Jackie

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m still riding the "THE DRESS" high! Today I took a picture of the comb and my dress to the jeweler my family uses here in town and they are now designing my wedding jewelry to go with it. It will be a pearl and chain necklace with the pearls matching the comb and a white gold chain, with a pearl drop in the center. Sort of like a tin cup meets Y pendant... very elegant. They''re going to make jackets out of the pearl drop earrings so I can slip them on my diamond studs. We tried it out and I really liked the way it looked. Mom says that will be my 30th birthday present AND my wedding jewelry. So lots of jewels all around! Woo hoo!

Also spent several hours at the florist/general wedding guru talking through floor plans, flowers, linens, etc... He''s essentially going to be my Day of Coordinator as well as site decorator. We don''t have the estimate yet but I imagine it will be high... but everything was just what I wanted... we saw eye to eye on it all. Very happy about that!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
VERY lovely, Sum - I think the sleeves sound gorgeous, too. YAY for finding THE dress!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful on you, Sum! Congratulations.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful... I LOVE the color on you... so elegant! Congrats honey... you look beautiful in it!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
You look beautiful! Congratulations on finding your dress!
1.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
oooooooooooh I LOVE the comb! Your wedding jewelry-to-be sounds perfect too -- everything sound like it''s all coming together perfectly for you
36.gif
9.gif
I''ll hold you to a little rock meeting next time you''re through--- that''s only if you have the time, of course! But I think it''d be fun....

PS GOOD IDEA on not taking the comb home! -- I have a headpiece that I''m planning on wearing for my reception only and I wear it around ALL the time. Even showed it to my fiance since I''m not wearing it for the "actual" wedding! Now my veil''s here in my house and I''m having a tough time keeping that off my head too
2.gif

jen

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m home now and yes, having a hard time keeping my mouth shut about it! I almost started to tell him that the flower girls were going to need blue dresses afterall since I wasn''t wearing white... but I said "um... can''t tell you" after I said "the flower girls..." He just looked at me like I was crazy! (It''s only an issue because 2 of our 4 flower girls will be in another wedding in July and I was contemplating having them reuse their dresses.)

Thanks everyone! I''m so excited I was able to share it with you!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! I love the detailing on the dress. How exciting to have found it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results