shape
carat
color
clarity

If you had a budget of $2000, what would you get?

Kya

Shiny_Rock
If you had a budget of 2,000 for a push present, what would you get?

Or would you save it to put towards something bigger or an upgrade later on?

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Eternity band or Whiteflash ACA studs. congrats on baby to be8)

Love both ideas!!!!

About the eternity band- What sort of eternity band would you get?

and thanks :) its a belated gift lol my husband wanted me to make the decision of what to get and I just didn’t know.... But little guy’s birthday is already coming soon

Estrella185

Rough_Rock

I’ve been eyeing this one ! But I’d wait for a sale if you want anything from James Allen they often do 25%

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
With all the things I want right now I’d either buy the biggest diamond from WF that I could, stick it in a necklace, and upgrade it yearly/ every other year until I had a massive ring or buy a birthstone ring.

This is Rocky Talky so the birthstone ring would obviously have nice diamonds in it.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What do you already have?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A DBTY bracelet?

DK :))

Reactions: Kya

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you have in your jewelry box now? Are you missing any "staple" pieces? I like @winnietucker's idea of getting the biggest possible diamond from WF for a necklace and upgrading down the line if/when funds allow (if you don't already have one...).

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I would wait.

Iola80

Rough_Rock
Diamond studs

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would buy the golden kiwi necklase from from Jens Hansen of Nelson NZ
He's the jewler who made the rings for the lord of the rings movies
The city of Nelson gave one to the Dutchess of Cornwall a few years back but she has been wearing it a lot this year

id have to put in slightly more for the 14 carrot version- she has the 18 carrot version
To be honest I'll probably just buy the 9 carrot version although i think i want the rose gold
In the picture you can see HRH has been wearing it layered image (2).jpeg

IMG_8760_1512x@2x.jpg
If i got it on 9 carrot i could also get the silver silver kiwi ring which i really like - it comes in 9,14& 18 carrot gold plus silver and in satin or shinny and id have lots left over to buy something else from him
the-silver-Kiwi-Ring_Hero_1024x1024_2x_7b9548a3-2787-499f-843b-3804c26308ba_1512x@2x.jpg
Im quite taken by his amber ring in silver - because i want some chunky silver pieces

Attachments

Last edited:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I would buy the golden kiwi necklase from from Jens Hansen of Nelson NZ
He's the jewler who made the rings for the lord of the rings movies
The city of Nelson gave one to the Dutchess of Cornwall a few years back but she has been wearing it a lot this year

id have to put in slightly more for the 14 carrot version- she has the 18 carrot version
To be honest I'll probably just buy the 9 carrot version although i think i want the rose gold
In the picture you can see HRH has been wearing it layered image (2).jpeg

IMG_8760_1512x@2x.jpg
If i got it on 9 carrot i could also get the silver silver kiwi ring which i really like - it comes in 9,14& 18 carrot gold plus silver and in satin or shinny and id have lots left over to buy something else from him
the-silver-Kiwi-Ring_Hero_1024x1024_2x_7b9548a3-2787-499f-843b-3804c26308ba_1512x@2x.jpg
Im quite taken by his amber ring in silver - because i want some chunky silver pieces

The kiwis are cute!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
For me, it would be the next item on my wish list, which would be either a pair of diamond huggies or saving towards a bracelet.

I would probably get a pair of colored stone earrings because there’s a pair I have in mind that costs 2k at my jeweler’s :D

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I would get started on diamond studs

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
+1 on diamond studs

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
The biggest, highest colour and clarity ACA I can get!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations on the birth of your baby :)....
What do like? Do you prefer diamonds, coloured gemstone or gold jewellery pieces? What’s on your Wishlist?
If it was me....gold bangle.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The biggest Aca I could afford in a pendant and upgrade over time.

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for all the ideas!

I have been reading and rereading all of your responses! Love all the ideas and this already has helped me narrow down!

I have diamond studs and wish I could upgrade them but unfortunately without enough knowledge purchased them somewhere where I cannot upgrade. I almost purchased from whiteflash at the time but got a much better deal elsewhere, now I am kicking myself.

Part of me is wondering if I should try and figure out how to upgrade them anyhow? But then again these other ideas are all perfect too, maybe I should get something new and special just for this event? Idk!

I am in the meantime just reading and rereading the responses .

Thank you so much!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your baby :)....
What do like? Do you prefer diamonds, coloured gemstone or gold jewellery pieces? What’s on your Wishlist?
If it was me....gold bangle.

Where would you get the bangle from?

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I would buy a small pink lemonade diamond ring from Diamonds by Lauren. I saw one for just under $2,000 and it was all I could do not to buy lol.

Can you send the link? I tried googling it but couldn’t find

Kya

Shiny_Rock
With all the things I want right now I’d either buy the biggest diamond from WF that I could, stick it in a necklace, and upgrade it yearly/ every other year until I had a massive ring or buy a birthstone ring.

This is Rocky Talky so the birthstone ring would obviously have nice diamonds in it.

That is so smart! Lol yeah I posted it in rocky talky because I have at least narrowed down to that I would want something diamond :)

Also I am narrowing down that probably would get something classic that I can wear with everything

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Where would you get the bangle from?

I would have one made. Possibly a trinity bangle. For my first Mother’s Day gift I got the Cartier trinity ring and I loved the meaning behind that.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Studs as others have mentioned! I purchased a pair of ACA stones from Whiteflash earlier this year for around $1800. However, a few years ago I purchased from WF a diamond bangle bracelet and it’s so beautiful! I’d also look at that too. Both pieces are my fav!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results