shape
carat
color
clarity

If you had a budget of $2000, what would you get?

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs or an eternity ring if you don't have one.
For me, it would have been the eternity ring. So that I could wear a little bling, but not my solitaire.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for all the ideas!

I have been reading and rereading all of your responses! Love all the ideas and this already has helped me narrow down!

I have diamond studs and wish I could upgrade them but unfortunately without enough knowledge purchased them somewhere where I cannot upgrade. I almost purchased from whiteflash at the time but got a much better deal elsewhere, now I am kicking myself.

Part of me is wondering if I should try and figure out how to upgrade them anyhow? But then again these other ideas are all perfect too, maybe I should get something new and special just for this event? Idk!

I am in the meantime just reading and rereading the responses .

Thank you so much!
Has your little bundle of joy arrived yet ?

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! congrautlations on your new (impending) family member.

i would get something now within budget to commemorate and celebrate the milestone. although, i would select something that was upgradable. that way you have something beautiful and lovely to enjoy now whilst knowing that you have more options in the future. a cut above diamond from whiteflash seems perfect. not only is their upgrade policy second to none but they also appear to stock the most inventory, as well

Reactions: Kya

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
My husband got me a Tiffany DBTY bracelet with three diamonds as a push present because the two of us became the three of us. Love the symbolism.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Lab diamond stud earrings, 2 ctw

persimmonfan

Rough_Rock
I hope it's okay to revive this thread! I have a budget of around $1,500-$2,000 and am interested in champagne or cognac old cuts.

What would the PSF buy? Any small projects that you've loved?

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I hope it's okay to revive this thread! I have a budget of around $1,500-$2,000 and am interested in champagne or cognac old cuts.

You might get more traction if you start a new thread! I suggest asking Alex Park at https://www.instagram.com/parksfinegroupinc/?hl=en. He looks to have a lot of these coming in and his prices are good.
I looked at Old World Diamonds (plus their other site, Peace and Carats) but didn't see any in budget. I looked at Diamonds by Lauren--they have cognac OECs but over budget. Then they have some cognac MRBs that are in budget. I also looked at Ivy and Rose--didn't see anything.
over budget from DBL: https://diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/148ctw-m-vs-oec-diamond-earrings-r9860

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Is this an an engagement ring or just for fun?

persimmonfan

Rough_Rock
Just for fun! I'm just finishing up my engagement ring and I've got the project bug.

Thanks so much for searching, mayaINaU!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Champagne cuts….
The pear and oec in this ring is sooo cute
IMG_2173.jpeg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Champagne cuts….
The pear and oec in this ring is sooo cute
IMG_2173.jpeg

Aw looks like the sale ended. Does the round look chipped around the edges to anyone else?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results