shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing Midori, my new emerald bling!

Omg I love love love love loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!

Beautiful!!!!! Nothing beats the emerald glow does it???!!!

Is your camera being difficult about the photos? Mine auto corrects my emerald to a nasty yellow green!

Thank youuuuu! I knew you’d approve :P2 Emerald definitely has my heart out of all the gemstones!

I know it’s so hard to take photos of this one! Sometimes it just looks like a dark square - cannot capture the dimensionality or the colors accurately. The smaller emerald is always camera-ready - she’s a flirt! This one is moody on camera lol
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg

You can ALWAYS get a third!

Sometimes my mind wanders there……..

Bahahhaa my mind has already traveled there and back! I can’t possibly go to Colombia without getting a souvenir! I *have* been wanting a cabochon…we’ll see ;-)

Lord in Heaven, that is a GORGEOUS ring! Please don’t reset it - that emerald NEEDS a chunky halo! I love and prefer the darker emeralds. Amazing.

Thank you thank you!! Ok ok I won’t reset it, haha. I do like the chunky halo’s contrast with the darker green (and better to protect the gem, right?)

Wow! That's a stunner! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Many thanks @stracci2000 !! ::)

Happy early anniversary and what an amazing and glorious emerald ring. You guys are making me want an emerald now. It's so beautiful and the glow is just unreal. I can't imagine what it looks like irl.

Aw thank you - it is so hard to photograph emeralds accurately, I’m glad I could capture some of its magic! And you TOTALLY need an emerald (we need to come along on your search ;)2 )

Stunning, and her name is perfect — such a true green she is! Happy anniversary!

Thank you so much! Haha I was hoping the name would evoke the Japanese word for green (and not the drink I may or may not have had too much of in my early twenties :mrgreen: )

Thank youuuuu! I knew you’d approve :P2 Emerald definitely has my heart out of all the gemstones!

I know it’s so hard to take photos of this one! Sometimes it just looks like a dark square - cannot capture the dimensionality or the colors accurately. The smaller emerald is always camera-ready - she’s a flirt! This one is moody on camera lol
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg

Bahahhaa my mind has already traveled there and back! I can’t possibly go to Colombia without getting a souvenir! I *have* been wanting a cabochon…we’ll see ;-)

Perfection.. no other words come to mind!

IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg

I love the "glow" of the smaller one, and the diamond band you pair it with, has always had my heart. And now you add this "moodier" as you called it, but equally gorgeous emerald on index finger.. and it's just perfection! Love the colour of that green of the new stone, and the split down the shank, encrusted in diamonds! Delicious

Noooo….you can totally wear this with jeans and a t-shirt :lol:

Love it!

Haha yes…I’ll have to work up to that level of cool :cool: Thank you!!

Happy Anniversary @Eli22 ! Need more dets on massive emerald! :lol:

Thank you thank you! Emerald is 5.70 carats in platinum setting with 1.31 carats of diamonds. Appraisal and in-house GG state Colombian but GIA report says origin not requested (it was certed unset). I’ll be sending it in to confirm! :geek2:

Perfection.. no other words come to mind!

I love the "glow" of the smaller one, and the diamond band you pair it with, has always had my heart. And now you add this "moodier" as you called it, but equally gorgeous emerald on index finger.. and it's just perfection! Love the colour of that green of the new stone, and the split down the shank, encrusted in diamonds! Delicious

Aww thank you so much @Star gazer !! The little one is super bright and such a good “everyday emerald” - they have such different personalities, I am overjoyed to have both. Thank you for your appreciation!!!

Oh wow, fabulous Anniversary present! It's gorgeous. Happy Anniversary.

Wow, totally missed this post, your ring is amazing.

Whoa!!!! What a beauty @Eli22 . Talk about a gorgeous statement ring!!! Seriously this ring would look beautiful with absolutely anything. Let’t put it this way, no will notice anything but the ring. Happy early Anniversary!

Oh wow, fabulous Anniversary present! It's gorgeous. Happy Anniversary.

Wow, totally missed this post, your ring is amazing.

Whoa!!!! What a beauty @Eli22 . Talk about a gorgeous statement ring!!! Seriously this ring would look beautiful with absolutely anything. Let’t put it this way, no will notice anything but the ring. Happy early Anniversary!

Thank you so much @Catmom @oncrutchesrightnow @Calliecake ! I am enamored with it! Have a great weekend!

Congratulations on JOTW. Love the jardin and color in this ring, I could stare at it all day!

Congratulations on JOTW. Love the jardin and color in this ring, I could stare at it all day!

Thank you @MMtwo ! The dimensionality of the stone has prompted quite a few staring spells :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results