shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing my new cushion with traps

This is stunning! It's so graceful, the proportions are perfect and it looks amazing on your hand!!! I love the facet structure, too! Wear it well and enjoy it!!!

Only in my dreams!! Absolute perfection!

Oh WOW!! I was wondering who this belonged to when I saw it on BE's IG! SOOOOO GORGEOUS!! ...and I really wish I had tiny fingers like you! ;)

Oh WOW!! I was wondering who this belonged to when I saw it on BE's IG! SOOOOO GORGEOUS!! ...and I really wish I had tiny fingers like you! ;-)

Yes the tiny fingers are definitely an advantage for something like this! Less so when I want to just buy a RHR at a normal store and, nope--can't do it.

That’s a gorgeous ring and I think it looks very nice with your wedding band too.

What a gorgeous ring and set!
You have great taste. Enjoy wearing your beauties and please post a lot more pics

Lovely! Great work on the proportions and it fits your hand perfectly!

Yes, definitely! Having it flush fit compatible was really important to me. Here it is with my 10-year-old Simon G band. It's okay but not perfect--the Simon G is 2mm, rather than 1.8 like the new ring, and the pave isn't nearly as fine. Not sure I can talk my husband into a new eternity band *quite* yet... 2018-03-24_16-11-06_706.jpeg

I wanted to say that I like the band with your new ering... the difference in the bands and pave compliment one another. I don't think I'd pair it with a band that is just like the shank of your new ring -- then it would look like one thick band, as opposed to two individual rings. :halo:

So pretty! I bet it is hard to get use to!!! It turned out beautiful!!! I think your Simon G band looks really good with it...plus you dont have to worry
about the diamonds rubbing into your e-ring.

Stunning! Super classy. It looks so perfectly balanced with the side pave too

It is absolutely fabulous :love::love::love:, one of the most beautiful rings I've seen on PS in my almost 9 years of being a member - it is stunning - and huge!!!- on your tiny finger, congrats and enjoy it!

I absolutely adore your ring! The proportions are just perfect and the traps really draw attention to the center stone. It is such a classic, gorgeous design and truly a forever ring! :love: Enjoy!!

Spectacular ring! The proportions are just perfect!

Some shots of the profile -- the workmanship is great. And it's super comfortable.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I love looking at everyone's bling.

2018-03-25_09-10-40_586.jpeg

2018-03-25_09-11-36_798.jpeg 2018-03-25_09-19-17_437.jpeg 2018-03-25_10-18-12_474.jpeg

Stunning ring!!!:love: Lovely profile!!! It looks fabulous on you! Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm loving the ring more with each passing day. I also just wanted to add, especially for any future shoppers who may stumble on this thread, that I had the ring appraised and it came in almost $4k higher than what we paid. Among the appraiser's comments: "The workmanship is beautiful, better than Tiffany" and, "They should be charging more."

So a really strong endorsement for Brilliantly Engaged.

I had a feeling this was the work of BE! Recognize the claw and pave work. It looks way bigger than a 2.7! :love::love::love:

Simply beautiful. Enjoy this fabulous ring!

This is such a gorgeous ring!! It looks amazingly beautiful @AceP. BE did a fabulous job! :love:

Wow, I love this ring!

A beauty!!!...:clap:

WOW :love:
so beautiful!

Gorgeous ring!!!:love:

It’s GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!!

WOAH baby!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

That is simply stunning!!!

Beautiful set, it's a perfect size for you too! I hope it brings you great pleasure every time you look at it.

I love this style ring, it looks perfect on you!

Wow!
A bit late to this post and delighted with the execution and how wonderfully it looks on you.

Wear it in great health and thank you again.:clap:

Wow wow wow! :dance: Breathtaking! I believe this ring is made with love. It looks amazing on your finger with the wedding band sitting flush. Such an amazing work. :love::love:

Gorgeous!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP