shape
carat
color
clarity

It’s finally here! My new Leon Mege! - special thanks Snooper!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
just beautiful....

Gorgeous! I just love Leon''s classic work!

YES!! Its classic perfection! Congrats!!!

It''s stunning and the flourescence is so interesting.

It''s beautiful!

Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful set! Congratulations! Man, I sure love those claw prongs...

That''s such a classic and elegant ring. Congrats!!!!

Holy MOLY! I think my heart just stopped. That is - well, STUNNING! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Gorgeous ring, and I love the CSI shot...very cool!

Beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif

Beautiful and classic!!!!
L
30.gif
VE that fluorescence!

I love your ring!!! I, too, am also a fan of blue fluorescence. It''s another reason to stare at your ring! Your Leon setting is just amazing! Congrats!

Oh wow! I love it, it''s so classic and elegant!! Congrats!

It''s beautiful!

Gorgeous - please post more pics!

Your ring is beautiful and those glowing shots are beyond awesome too!

Mrs.2Artists

spike13, congratulations! You have a beautiful ring.
I agree, GOG and Leon are both great vendors.

Holy Smokes!!!

The CSI shot is TDF!! Definitely change my view about blue fluorescence! Beautiful ring and stones!

Congratulations on your engagement and a perfect ring to go with it!!

Beautiful and classic. Love the fluorescence. The afterglow is the phosphorescence, which is most excellent!
36.gif

Just gorgeous! I love the florescence, too!

thanks so much everyone. One tip I forgot to post in my first thread...
I was really nervous about the sizing since I did everything over the phone and via email. So I found a cheap $20 ring that fit me perfectly. I sent that along as a guide as well as my ring size. don''t know if he ended up using it, but the ring fits:).

I will try to post more pics tomorrow in the daylight.

The adventure of getting the ring made went far better than I imagined. I''m taking that as a good omen for my marriage.

Simply gorgeous Spike! Congrats!

Oooh, the glow!!!

Oh la la - very pretty !!! Congratulations.

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the fluorescence and the classic setting.

Date: 12/4/2008 9:36:55 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Beautiful and classic. Love the fluorescence. The afterglow is the phosphorescence, which is most excellent!
36.gif
Wow - I think this is the first PS stone I have heard about that phosphoresceses. That is so neat. The Hope Diamond also has phosphorescence - in bright red! Your stone is very cool.

I love the setting. Tapered side bags are one of my absolute favorites. So classic. It''s a beautiful ring!

oh i love LOVE LOVE your diamond

30.gif
. its perfect! so lucky, congratulations its really gorgeous. you have such great taste. i''m new to pricescope, i bought my wedding and e-ring [the story is in another thread] prior to finding this website. so the hubby and i knew nothing about diamonds. now, i am in the market for a new center stone, for an upgrade in quality. i love hearing stories like yours, and seeing these pictures is proof positive this is the place to be.

the one thing i REALLY want is a strong blue fluoresence. i adore it. i never knew it rvrn existed til pricescope.

your "csi shot" is to die for!!!
36.gif
i love it. i think there is something magical about diamonds with that characteristic.
the way it glows under a black light, the fact it makes lower color diamonds face up more white is awesome, but what i love the most is the faint lavender hue [or blue-white] it can give off in the certain light. i think it is the coolest trait, and i cant wait to get one.
did you look at any stones without it too? or was it a must for you as well in your treasure hunt?

if you would post more pics, i''d love to see them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!!

do you get that blue-white or hint of lavender in certain light? if so can you post a pic of that? i have a thread asking to show me pics of strong blue fluor, i want to ask you more questions, but i dont want to be annoying...
i just love your diamond. if its not too much trouble, did they have a large selection of strong blue fluor''d diamonds? how many did you look at approx before finding this beauty?

ok... im sorry

40.gif
im so happy and excited for you.

Gorgeous ring and that flouro shot is the cooliest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP