shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW It Seems Another Bug Has Joined the Gang

The pink sapphires are lovely. What a nice rut to be stuck in! :)

Such a beautiful little critter!

@Catmom - It is gorgeous! Have you thought about wearing it as a pendant on a plain silk necklace cord? I think a black cord would really make the colors pop.

Such a beautiful little critter!

Thank you!

@Catmom - It is gorgeous! Have you thought about wearing it as a pendant on a plain silk necklace cord? I think a black cord would really make the colors pop.

I have a silver cord. I'll see what it looks like on that. A black cord would be cool.

Argh! It’s beautiful. Truly just beautiful. I have visions of that being mounted in a hard bangle for your wrist. Wouldn’t that be fabulous???

Argh! It’s beautiful. Truly just beautiful. I have visions of that being mounted in a hard bangle for your wrist. Wouldn’t that be fabulous???

That would be cool!

As my husband says...so, another bug has followed you home huh. LOL, Indeed. And it's another dragonfly...sigh....I must be in a rut. But it's a nice rut! It's a graduated pink sapphire and diamond bug in 18kt white gold. A pin of course but it can also be worn as a pendant which will probably never happen lol. My defense, he's very sparkly!

IMG_4542[1].jpg

IMG_4545[1].jpg
IMG_4550[1].jpg
IMG_4553[1].jpg

I really like this one. The pink wings are just gorgeous! :kiss2:

For those that asked.....…...the Catmom bug family...

Bugs.jpg

:love::love::love::love::kiss2:

Thank you for this family pic!!! You have such a gorgeous and diverse collection of critters - I love how different they all are! Your latest adoption fills a niche :kiss2:

So tell us - which do you wear most often? Why?
Do you ever wear more than one at once?
How do you wear them?
:mrgreen2:

:love::love::love::love::kiss2:

Thank you for this family pic!!! You have such a gorgeous and diverse collection of critters - I love how different they all are! Your latest adoption fills a niche :kiss2:

So tell us - which do you wear most often? Why?
Do you ever wear more than one at once?
How do you wear them?
:mrgreen2:

Thanks yssie! There isn't really one I wear more often, maybe the yellow diamond one and the blue butterfly? The pink dragonfly will get a lot of wear this spring/summer. I wear a lot more pink during those times. I wear a lot of blue all year long, especially cobalt blue which I love and I wear my yellow diamonds quite often. My opal dragonfly doesn't get as much wear now that I have my art deco opal brooch. The peridot/amethyst dragonfly is more summer colors for me. I do like to wear the flower pin with my butterfly. Maybe I will see what it looks like to add the pink dragonfly in with that mix.

I like to wear them on sweaters which is really a three season thing where I live, lol. Unless it's a V neck, pendants don't really work with sweaters. I wear my pendants more during the summer.

I love love love the variety you have with your insect farm! I quite like how coordinated this is!

I love love love the variety you have with your insect farm! I quite like how coordinated this is!

LOL, thanks metal! At least it's not an ant farm!

For those that asked, some shots of it on a better chain...

IMG_4664[1].jpg
IMG_4671[1].jpg
IMG_4669[1].jpg

What a great collection! And your newest addition is darling indeed. My cat would go nuts for the sparkles :)

HI:

Loving every bit of your collection!!:love:

cheers--Sharon

I LOVE all of your brooches!! How many dragonflies are you at now? Let’s see a family pic please!

I LOVE all of your brooches!! How many dragonflies are you at now? Let’s see a family pic please!
Thanks kama_s!! There's a bug family pic somewhere towards the middle of this page. I'm at 4 dragonflies and a butterfly. I really need to branch out......hehehe get it? Branch out?? LOL

Thanks kama_s!! There's a bug family pic somewhere towards the middle of this page. I'm at 4 dragonflies and a butterfly. I really need to branch out......hehehe get it? Branch out?? LOL

I missed the second page and the additional pics! Just saw your family pic, so beautiful!!! Love your collection so much! Definitely need to branch out ;) I see you stemmed out already too!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP